Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheese = Bad Dreams?

Options
  • 07-03-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

Ate quite a bit of cheese yesterday.... ended up falling from the sky with a danish professional dancer who toured with Rammstein (who I don't even like...) who had fair hair, tall and was good lookin'..... *edit*. Without hitting the ground, I then ended up back in my house eating cocktail sausages at a party. Then ended up on the by-pass (yea, the road...:confused:) with the "West County" hotel in comepletely the wrong place.

Definatly my wierdest dream.

So if I eat a good bit of cheese today, will I get to see part 2?

BTW, it was the cheap grated Dunnes mozzerella and I'm all out....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

cheese = best dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

cheese = best dreams

+1
    Cheese = Amazing dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MetallicaBass

something like this always happens to me XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

mtb_kng wrote: »
    Ate quite a bit of cheese yesterday.... ended up falling from the sky with a danish professional dancer who toured with Rammstein (who I don't even like...) who had fair hair, tall and was good lookin'..... *edit*. Without hitting the ground, I then ended up back in my house eating cocktail sausages at a party. Then ended up on the by-pass (yea, the road...:confused:) with the "West County" hotel in comepletely the wrong place.

This should be made into a movie!

I never get weird dreams after eating cheese. I have weird dreams anyway, but never any weirder after cheese :/

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

I've had some not so amazing dreams from eating loads of cheese before bedtime. I'd wake up to see people at the end of the bed. Talking away to them. Then I'd kind of snap out of it and go back to sleep. There would be snakes or something slithering around in the bed too, or the worst was spiders. Used to happen alot when I was in my teens, not so much now. I don't tend to eat cheese before I go to sleep now. I prefer to go to sleep, remember nothing and wake up. I was too freaked out after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 headwise

Last night i see nice dream who related on my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

any time I eat cheese before sleep I find it very hard to sleep.

Must be an energy thing - everyone is different

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

cheese dose work i can say and i tink the squeesy stuff is more potent than the slice why i duno,,,had a nightmare last night after load of bottles and a loaded cheese toasty was to real for liking :D,not doing the same thing tonight i tell ya

Advertisement