Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels.com - up to 50% Off

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

As OP said: hotels.ie

:-S thanks...*runs to corner* shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Worldwide, but some brands are excluded.

Don't forget FatCheese for 12% cashback.

Thanks guys. Again, sorry for the random stupidity. I am looking for a deal in Barcelona, unfortunately the hotel I wanted to stay at doesn't accept this code :(

What hotel are you looking for and what dates? What is your best price? How many rooms / people?

I'm looking for Expo Hotel 5th Aug - 10th Aug. Myself and my partner.

• Advertisement

sambora wrote: »
    I'm looking for Expo Hotel 5th Aug - 10th Aug. Myself and my partner.

Cheapest I can find so far is €314.50 with Lastminute.ie + 10% cashback via Fat Cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Don't forget FatCheese for 12% cashback.

Careful, though: Fatcheese.ie site warns:
    12.00% cashback on completed bookings with Hotels.com

Please note: there is no cashback available when a voucher code not listed on the FatCheese website has been used

Cashback is never guaranteed in any case and should never be counted on. However, for me anyway, FatCheese always tracks and always pays for Hotels.com bookings - including when I use a voucher code.

Cheapest I can find so far is €314.50 with Lastminute.ie + 10% cashback via Fat Cheese.

Thanks a lot for that! I really appreciate your help I'm looking for the Executive Room, that's the deal I'm getting with the hotel themselves. I'm just trying everywhere else for the best deal beforehand. Cheaper through the hotel themselves, but the other price is a great price too!!

No worries. You're much more posh than I though, executive rooms and all that. ;)

• Advertisement

Haha! Posh? Moi? No dahling.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Cashback is never guaranteed in any case and should never be counted on. However, for me anyway, FatCheese always tracks and always pays for Hotels.com bookings - including when I use a voucher code.

They rejected payment of cash back in the last week on a hotels.com booking because I also used a 10% discount code - its one or the other.

jimogr wrote: »
    They rejected payment of cash back in the last week on a hotels.com booking because I also used a 10% discount code - its one or the other.

Noted, thanks. Perhaps I'll be unlucky too one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

I used the code GpScm10SmrGie on www.hotels.com and it gave me a 10% discounted rate for bookings until august 31st, 2011. Travel until 30th October, 2011. Still it pays to shop around for prices on other travel sites too, or book directly with the hotel itself as Sambora did and succeeded in getting the lowest rate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement