Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more dream meanings

Options
  • 27-02-2011 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

i was dreaming a lot about eyes last night,one dream i told someone i "believed in the eye" and the minute i said that i got a shiver sensation all over my body and next thing i knew i was in a room where a massive glass eye was in the centre surrounded by monuments,that followed with 2 seperate dreams about women with yellow or golden eyes although one of them was quite disturbing.one last dream was that i was a new detective on the force(something i really want to be)and i knew something bad was going to happen which it did,ive read before that dreaming about eyes can mean something about foresight and psychic ability which does run in my family.can someone please help with the above :)

Advertisement