Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs are cool.

Options
  • 25-02-2011 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭

Dogs are so cool it's not funny. My dog is the business, he just knows he's **** hot, & he knows that I know it.

I'm a dog person. But the only thing I hate about cats is that they can & will jump up on the kitchen counter & table. As I'm a hygiene freak this is a major no.

Also anyone I know who has dogs is generally sound. But anyone I know who has cats is a bit sneaky.

So are you a cat or a dog person?

Cats or dogs? 181 votes

I love dogs.
    0% 0 votes
    I love cats.
    79% 144 votes
    Atari whatshisface.
    20% 37 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Yeah, but can he eat a whole wheel of cheese and speak Spanish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Cats don't curry so well. But hey, I'll eat anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Well. At least its not a fúcking politics thread. I'd eat either thanks.

/goes off to post in toasters thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Dogs all the way :D

I love cats also but dogs have more personality and they always want to around where as cats are more independent.

I would be lost without my two doggies :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Cats are Evil little bsatards !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dude you have 108 posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i have one of each, cats are better :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Cats are cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Dogs are class! I love dogs. Except the yappy little feckers that ould wans have and pit bulls that skangers have.

And mixed breed mutts are the best in terms of intelligence and longevity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Amazing!
    You can find all those threads without hijacking this one to tell us all about FG looking to get rid of Irish in the Leaving Cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Hygienic smoker, pfffft. Up the cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Dogs!

Love my Jack Russell Ozzy, he's smart, hyper and loyal. But he's also racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Dogs have a fierce smell of the anus about them

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭papermaker

both are just sh1te machines !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Love them both, but dogs are a lot of hard work and not suitable for people who aren't home much.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

My dog ran away the other day when my parents decided they are idiots and left the door open and the dog is a bit crazy! :( Hate cats, evil things will eat your dead body before it's cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

But the only thing I hate about cats is that they can & will jump up on the kitchen counter & table.
    This is the only time I've ever seen a rational reason for disliking cats in this age old debate.

I like both, but the our family dog (the dog you have for most of the years when you're growing up) used to just go out the door and wander around the neighborhood and when she wanted to get back in she used to just scratch at the door once, wait a few seconds and scratch again like a door bell.

I thought that was pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Dogs have a fierce smell of the anus about them

Only ****zu's smell like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

My dog ran away the other day when my parents decided they are idiots and left the door open and the dog is a bit crazy! :( Hate cats, evil things will eat your dead body before it's cold.

Sure didnt a dog eat some French chicks face a few years ago.

My dog eats roast potatoes, dogs eat other dogs crap also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,980 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Abi wrote: »
    Well. At least its not a fúcking politics thread. I'd eat either thanks.

/goes off to post in toasters thread

Dogs are Fianna Fail and cats are "I couldn't give a sh1t party".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I'm just after watching a film about a man and his dog from it being a puppy to being put to sleep and everything inbetween. See you just couldn't make a film about a man and his cat.

There has been a dog in my house for as long as I remember.

Love dogs I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

cats suck and i avoid them mainly for this reason: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

my dog is my best friend

my cat's breath smells like catfood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

adamski8 wrote: »
    cats suck and i avoid them mainly for this reason: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

yeah but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neospora_caninum

i like both cats and dogs. but i admit i do like dogs a little more, they're more human-like, being pack animals. but cats are so much softer and they purrrrrrr. and most of them regularly go somewhat insane for no apparent reason, which is quite amusiing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Dogs are the dogs bollocks. Cats are rats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Dogs all the way. Don't like cats - although do agree, I think cat owners are sneaky :p:p

I have two dogs - they are such good company. Although one of them killed our rabbit as a pup, was not impressed. Although the same rabbit ate through my laptop cable and it cost me €70 for a new one.

In the same month as the above, we had a terrier. Beautiful dog, but really cocky, always had to have one eye on him, although he was always good with the kids. We had building work going on in the house and the dog got out and ended up biting a neighbour. We had to put him down, I bawled my eyes out for days. It was not a good month.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Millieboo

I am quite creepily obsessed with my dogs.... one of the first questions I will ask anyone I meet is if they like dogs, they say no, I walk away - literally haha! As sad as it sounds they really are my best friends! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

adamski8 wrote: »

You can only get toxoplasmosis from eating raw or not properly cooked meat that has toxoplasma cysts.

Or from eating bits of cat shit.

The former is far more likely to happen & does in fact account for the majority of transmissions of the disease.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

cats are fcukin scum

Advertisement