Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does being drunk feel like?

Options
  • 24-02-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering what being drunk feel like?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Hi, just wondering what being drink feel like?

Wet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

like warm apple pie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

it makes everything a lot more interesting, even this thread :pac::P

Drinking makes me get relaxed, then really relaxed then I start blacking out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ill tell you in a few cans time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

You write sentences like that..... alot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Like being sober, but acting like more of a cunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭hardcore

It feels like liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Bleedin deadly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

brummytom wrote: »

yeah and talking bolitics

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭jamesr123

brummytom wrote: »
    :D That's me anyway :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Stand up, then bend over. Put your head between your legs and dont move for about 30 seconds, then jump up really quickly.
    Thats what it feels like...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Like the gentle caress of warm vomit on one's chin.

Or the sweet silken touch of the fist of that guy who's girlfriend you just accidentally fell into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

f**ked basically. can do what ever you wish to do and forget it all in the morning. na depends on how well you can handle your drink. more often ......

Do the following
    'stand up...... lightly spin yourself around the room ......not too much and then forget every sentence you want to say' :D. god i love life the amazement of alcohol :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

It's like having a lava lamp where your brain is meant to be :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

You know that 30 minutes when your coming down from heroin but the meth hasn't kicked in yet, thats what its like.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,141 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Like wgheeeeeeeeeeee .dude... you#re.. you.re me best friedns.... you.... yeah, yoyu.... gime a kisssss.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

It helps you forget about all the horrible shit in life. You can relax. Or, it intesifies it horribly and you end up on the verge of suicide. Or both. Or neither. Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

It helps you forget about all the horrible shit in life. You can relax. Or, it intesifies it horribly and you end up on the verge of suicide. Or both. Or neither. Hope that helps.

thats basically why i get pissed half the time. its a right pain when it doesnt work and I go the suicidal way though :(
    theres different drunks anyways. lager woohoo grand and whiskey is 1.2.3.floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Like wgheeeeeeeeeeee .dude... you#re.. you.re me best friedns.... you.... yeah, yoyu.... gime a kisssss.

See this guy, this is the guy!

/Bart hugging Milhouse after dismounting Duff Gardens ride

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

I owe a cleaner in a Brisbane backpackers my deepest apologies.

My drunken deposit resembled a scale model of Uluru, though was undoubtedly less impressive at dawn.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

FORD PREFECT:
    And you better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace; it’s unpleasantly like being drunk.

ARTHUR DENT:
    Well, what’s so unpleasant about being drunk?

FORD PREFECT:
    You ask a glass of water!

[Whooshing noise]

ARTHUR DENT:
    What’s happening?

[Whooshing noise]

FORD PREFECT:
    We’re going into hyperspace.

[Whooshing noise]

ARTHUR DENT:
    Eeeuuuhhh! I… I’ll never be cruel to a gin and tonic again.

[As the whooshing noise increases, we hear under it a "tick-tick-tick-bing!"]

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

I'd tell you, but I can't remember last Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

its like loosing a mental barrier. you are more loose and less inhibited. you think less and speak more. you start to loose that voice in your head that says "this might be a bad idea".

i'm assuming you're underage and haven't drank alcohol yet? you've a fantastic world ahead of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

Not many Irish people could give you an answer I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

You develop alzeimers, forget your name and suddenly every guy looks like Brad Pitt!

Source: Last weekend

I drink very little and have only actually been drunk on one occasion, but I remember everything about it. I'm usually very shy and withdrawn but on that occasion I didn't give a damn anymore, could talk to anyone and felt a bit giddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

It's like being a child again. You lose all inhibitions so you become more chatty, loud, obnoxious, selfish, egotistical etc etc....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

As a long term drinker i can tell you it's very hard to describe really. I guess it's one of those things you just have to do to find out.

What's does being sober feel like OP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

the only part of it i can describe is when i'm fairly far gone. i just feel heavy like gravity has increased tenfold, can't keep my head up, hard to move my legs. also tired very tired.

Advertisement