Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 money card (prepay credit card)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Savage_Henry

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

I've had an o2 money card the last 3 years but i also have a visa BOI debit card. Iv just received a letter with a new o2 card, then i thought why do i need two cards for the same purpose? Is there any advantage in having an o2 money card or should i just cancel it and use the visa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭roro1990

In a bit of an awkward situation here. I want to pay for a flight (online) which leaves on Friday, and currently I have no visa debit card to pay for it as I had to cancel mine and am waiting on a new one being sent out. Is an o2 money card a decent alternative? Can I just walk into a Three shop and instantly get one of these cards, and load money on to it instantly from my bank account? Thanks for any info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

roro1990 wrote: »
    In a bit of an awkward situation here. I want to pay for a flight (online) which leaves on Friday, and currently I have no visa debit card to pay for it as I had to cancel mine and am waiting on a new one being sent out. Is an o2 money card a decent alternative? Can I just walk into a Three shop and instantly get one of these cards, and load money on to it instantly from my bank account? Thanks for any info

You'd have to top up with cash. From your post though it sounds like you don't actually have an 02 money card. I don't think they were ever handed out in store like candy. Usually have a wait at least a week or two for it to be posted out to you. I could be wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement