Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gallbladder Removed 6 weeks ago - HELP!

Options
  • 19-02-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    Looking for some help....
    I had my gallbladder removed 6 weeks ago and the last week and a half now I just cant hold any food down morning and evenings it all just comes back up :(
    Went to the hospital on Thursday back to the doctor and he gave me protium tablets to take for the next six weeks and you take these in the morning before breakfast but after I have my breakfast everything comes back up so the tablet isnt staying down.. Not sure what else to do. losing loads of weight over it and fed up of having my head down the toilet.... any ideas ...???

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hi,

I'm sorry, we can't give you medical advice on this site.

You'll need to go back to your doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Go back to the hospital.. nobody here is going to be able to give you medical advice. You need to see a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement