Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new female friends

Options
  • 19-02-2011 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Girls,

I am 28 years old female, moved to Dublin few years ago.
    But finding very hard making new friends, so if you in the same boat get in touch. I like going out for dinners, cocktails, dancing, coffee, cinema, walk, shopping....all the girly stuff :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hi tigar,

We have regional forums here which may have something going on in your area - there are Boards Beers nights announced on most forums from time to time. If you keep posting and become a regular you are bound to make friends on most fora - there is also the tLL private for established posters with over 100 posts.

As advertising for friends/personal ads really aren't part of tLL forum remit, I'm locking this thread tho.

All the best. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement