Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American staffie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

whats a blue nose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

a blue nose is a type of pitbull. they will have no black pigment in there skin or nails. only a kind of blueish grey colour. their nose is the same colour

http://www.cesarsway.com/packgallery/packprofile/Junior-the-Adolescent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Dear OP

A very friendly black and white young staffie wandered into a friends house and as she has three dogs and 6 cats already she asked the local rescue group DAWG who are based in north cork to help and they have gotten a foster carer for it. They have other staffies on the adoption page http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/adoption.html
    I hope this is of use to you.
    BC

Some lovely looking staffs there, that poor Rottie looks very under weight but a lovely big head :) Shame to see all these lovely dogs without a family to look after them. If i had'nt my two i'd be straight up there tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xtezzyx

Hey all!
    Well after alot of talking and thinking we have decided to get a staffordshire bull terrier pup instead. God help us lol Thanks everyone for their input its greatly appreciated.
    We have looked at the rescue sites but I dont know if we could trust a 2-3 year old dog with young children as you can never be sure what the dog is really like. I would hate to get one and then hand it back. It wouldnt be fair.
    Hope it doesnt sound too heartless.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LovelyHurlin

Hi xtezzyx,

Best of luck with the new dog search!

Have you seen this pup on DSPCA site? 3 Month Staff X.
    She looks lovely...might suit what you are looking for...

http://www.dspca.ie/cat_animals_need_homes_detail.jsp?itemID=1454&n=0&p=0

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

OP, you are sometimes best to just contact the rescues directly, you hardly ever see pups appearing on the sites because they generally want to match them to the best homes and prefer pups to go to homes with kids only. The other point is that they will put the dogs out there that may be harder to re-home for some reason and have been with them for an extended period of time. In the next few months we will be right in the middle of unwanted puppy season so just keep checking back with them every few weeks.

Advertisement