Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So.... Shrimp

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

Okay I gave in and bought four cherry shrimp today including two females carrying eggs. they're in a small tank on their own so we'll see how they get on. The shop assistant warned me I might never see them at all :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You won't see them at all, until kaboom babies everywhere then suddenly you'll wonder where they're all coming from :)

If you have pregnant females it might be worth getting a few catappa leaves, it's good for the mammies and the babies love it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

I got some more shrimp free from a guy on the Irish Fish keepers forum. They're in a tank with my Bristlenose including the big male I got from Silverfish. No hassle so far.

Advertisement