Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bahrain Grand Prix to be cancelled?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It would take a monumental amount of money and water to do it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

amacachi wrote: »
    It would take a monumental amount of money and water to do it.
    It's certainly within the level of hubris you can reasonably expect in the Gulf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Robbo wrote: »
    It's certainly within the level of hubris you can reasonably expect in the Gulf.

I dunno, it would be a much bigger project than it sounds at first. Though it is the kinda BS they would attempt. :pac:

Have it as the last race, Button needs to win for the title, tyres only lasting 5 laps. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

It's completely stupid. Why would you bother wetting a track in a competitive race? I can understand why they wetted the track for developing tyres like they did for Perili at season end in Abu Dhabi but seriously, come'on, it's ridiculous to think sprinkling the track with water. The track surface has to stay consistent...unless mother nature changes it, at mother nature's prerogative adding rain, giving or taking temperature away. Does Bernie think he is God....with his finger on a sprinkler switch. He has a great business mind but I think this is the starting point where he loses the plot.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

astrofluff wrote: »
    Does Bernie think he is God
    Do you really need to ask that question? :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement