Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corp + Anam - TG4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭ooter

Does anyone know if series 1 is available to buy on DVD?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

That first episode was so tense, it felt like a series finale and it's only the first one out.

I thought they did a really good job with it and am looking forward to the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Yep, really enjoyed that first episode back.

I was a little worried that season 2 just wouldn't be as good as season 1, but that was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 neia

does any one know age rating for corp + anam? want to show it to transition year students but can't find rating anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

neia wrote: »
    does any one know age rating for corp + anam? want to show it to transition year students but can't find rating anywhere

TV shows are not age rated until they appear on DVD. TG4 did introduce a rating system similar to RTÉ's not sure if they still do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

Had lived abroad so missed out on this but a friend mentioned it and passed it onto me at Christmas.

Only after getting around to watching the first series this week. Flew through it, really good drama with excellent story lines that didn't sway away from the harsh realities of modern society - ie
    the internet paedophilia story
    and
    the HSE covering its tracks

It's probably the best Irish made show I've seen in quite a while - it's a real shame that it's not getting the attention it deserves. Quite outrageous the sums of money spent on Rebellion when you've got shows like this being produced out west on a minimal budget.
    Looking forward to watching the second series now, does it pick up from the end of series one? Bit of a cliffhanger there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭brian_t

It's currently being repeated on Wednesday nights.

Season 1 Episode 2 is on this week.

Advertisement