Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALL ADVERTISEMENTS/REQUESTS FOR PRIVATE LESSONS/CLASSES/GRINDS GO HERE

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gema

SPANISH SCHOOL CLONTARF
    Would you like to learn the second most widely-spoken native language in the world?
    Once again starting in September 2013
    Join us in our Spanish classes in St Gabriel’s Parish Centre, taught by native Spanish teachers with over 23 years’ experience in all levels.

Adults / Exam preparation (Junior & Leaving Cert)
    Day Level Fee
    Wednesdays Beginners 2 7.00-8.00pm
    Beginners 8.00-9.00pm €95.00 (14 classes)
    Thursdays Improvers 7.00-8.00pm
    Exam Preparation 8.00-9.00pm €95.00 (14 classes)
    Other days and times will be considered, subject to sufficient demand.

Children (from 3 -12 years old) Afternoon classes
    Day Level Fee
    Wednesdays: Beginners 2 3.00-4.00pm
    Beginners 4.00-5.00pm €80.00 (14 classes)
    Thursdays Improvers 3.00-4.00pm €80.00 (14 classes)

Other days and older children will be considered, subject to sufficient demand
    Also available one to one classes and small groups. Morning classes also available. For enquiries contact:
    FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK SPANISH SCHOOL CLONTARF

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Hi All,

I am looking for private Spanish lessons if someone know a decent teacher.

Gracias.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Apaulio

Hi all,

Does anyone have ony information on private Spanish lessons in the Limerick area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 enriquebocigas

Hi All,

I am looking for private Spanish lessons if someone know a decent teacher.

Gracias.

Hello, I am Enrique and I am native Spanish speaker. I have 3 years experience teaching Spanish to English speakers. I would be very interested in helping you.

My email is enriquebocigas@gmail.com

If you want more information email me any time

First lesson is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Apaulio

Hey again

Any help at all would do,any knowledge on spainsh privates, classes, courses in limerick ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 anaspanish

hey! I can help you with your Spanish. I have finished my master in education and i have a great experience teaching.

My e-mail is:

anamariaperezholgado@gmail.com

contact me if your interested!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 C_S_OBrien

Subject(s): French, Spanish for Junior Cert, Leaving Cert, Adults or 1st year college
    Can give private classes in students home or my home
    Contact name: Caitríona O' Brien
    Email: csfob@hotmail.com

I am in third year of French and Spanish in Trinity College Dublin. I spent 13 months in Spain working and on an Erasmus year for second year of college and have spent this summer in France. I have lots of experience working with children and teenagers and I am happy to work with students one-to-one or in a group setting.

Rate: 25 euro an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RPS

Would you like to learn Spanish? Do you want your children to learn it?

A journalist, with a year of experience teaching in Dublin, offers classes to children or adults (affordable prices).

It´s time to learn Spanish! Let´s do it!

For more details, write to me.

raqueldelapenasarrion@gmail.com

Raquel

• Registered Users Posts: 2 solespanol

Very practical and dynamic courses by a fully qualified and experienced native teacher.

My classes are focused on the speaking and listening skills which are the ones you need the most to communicate in Spanish.

Games, role-plays and other activities will make you involved in real life situations.

Courses are suitable for beginners and they are starting soon in different locations in South Dublin. Here is a list of all available courses:

Dundrum Methodist Church, Ballinteer Road, Dublin 16 (beside Wesley College) - Starting week of September 23rd
    TUESDAY 11am – 12.30pm
    THURSDAY 6 – 7.30pm AND 7.30 to 9pm

Foxrock Parish Pastoral Centre, Kill Lane, Foxrock, Dublin 18
    Starting on September 27th
    FRIDAY 10.30am – noon

St. Laurence O'Toole Parish Centre, Lower Kilmacud Road, Kilmacud - Starting on September 30th
    MONDAY 11.30am – 1pm

The courses are 10-week long and fee is €110.

Contact me for more information and don´t forget to check out my website solespanol.weebly.com

Hasta Pronto! Elisa

• Registered Users Posts: 2 enriquebocigas

Hi!, my name is Enrique. I am 27 and a native Spanish speaker,from Castilla la Mancha. I have 4 years experience teaching Spanish to English speakers. I've taught all ages, especially university students studying fields such as chemistry, law, medicine, etc...

If you are interested in learning Spanish in a friendly, professional environment, please don't hesitate to contact me to get more information.

Classes can be arranged to suit all schedules. I am happy to hold classes at a place convenient for you.

My rate is 20 euro/hour.

Reduced rates can be offered if the number of hours exceeds 4 hours per week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Deathwish4

Spanglish Kilkenny Spanish Language centre in Kilkenny City

- Private Lessons
    - Childrens Groups
    - Beginners Groups
    - Conversation Groups
    - Advanced Groups
    - Junior Cert, Leaving Cert & Transition Year Groups

All at very affordable prices. Native speaker.

Unit 2 Abbey Business Centre
    Abbey Street Kilkenny
    Phone: 086 3563306
    spanglishkilkenny@yahoo.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 azucenaland

Learn Spanish with a REAL NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKER.

Classes via SKYPE. ALL LEVELS.

Native Spanish tutor with 10 years experience

Successful experience preparing

One to one private lessons.

contact me if you're interested at : azucenaland@gmail.com

VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE PER HOUR OR PACKAGE PRICE.

Miss AZU

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jnilsen

Hello!
    I'm a native Speaker in the Spanish Language. I have taught different kinds of students: one on one, group classes, adults, teenagers, beginners, and advanced students. I have had the opportunity to live in different places around the planet, in which has given me a dynamic perspective on life and a rich culture experience.My goal is to respect each students necessities and respond in providing them with the tools that better satisfy their needs.
    Best regards,
    -Jan
    (954) 554-1803
    I will provide you with a lesson plan within 24 hours and you have 48 hours to review, schedule and pay for the class. (25 USD per hour) Method of payment is via Paypal.
    Class options:
    Video
    Make a payment (use the email below for payment) and contact me for a time slot at the email below.
    jnilsen8@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lachica

Learn Spanish from the comfort of your own home!

I am a fluent Spanish speaker, living in Spain teaching English and Spanish.
    I cover all areas of the Spanish language - grammar, vocabulary, conversation and pronunciation, including the every day phrases and colloquial language the locals use!
    I teach through Skype, send documents for you to study, and I also give assignments to do between classes.

Contact me on quierohablar@inbox.com to start learning this beautiful language.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gema

This February mid-term ,bring your children to Spain without leaving Dublin.
    Spanish workshop for children (3-12 years old) on 20th & 21st February. Suitable for all children, with no Spanish at all to those who are bilingual.

PLACE :Saint Gabriel´s Parish Centre, Clontarf.
    In the two -day workshop your children will play, do crafts ,sing songs and much more......and everything will be in Spanish.

WHO ARE WE? We are two qualified Native teachers with over 23 years´ experience in all levels.

What to bring? All materials will be provided.

TIME: 9 am to 12 pm. Late collection at 1 pm available (€5 extra per day per child)

COST : € 45 for the two days . Book before the 13 th of February and pay just € 40 per workshop.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK SPANISH SCHOOL CLONTARF

SpanglishKilkenny are facilitating summer courses in Alicante (Colegio Internacional Alicante) & Castellon (Orange language school).

If you check their website, link below, you can click under "Spanish Programme Alicante" or "Spanish Programme Castellon" for more information.

http://spanglishkilkenny.webs.com/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Ursula Cisa

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that there is a new language school in Galway.
    Galway Language School. Just open this summer. It has English, Spanish and French.
    There is a FREE SPANISH LESSON on the 20th of JUNE at 7pm.
    This is in in center town. at 10 minutes walk from the middle of town. In The Crescent.
    Support local businesses!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭pandoraj09

Patient, personable, female teacher with 25 yrs experience will teach you Spanish very easily. If you wish to study it for LC and never did it before and have average linguistic ability I can help you. Very reasonable rates. Classes in Dundrum...Pm me for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 15 owenlynch1310

Hi,

I am interested in learning Spanish from a native Spanish speaker. I was traveling in South America last year and picked up some Spanish and I would like to become fluent or as close as I can get to fluent over the next couple of years. I am not studying for any exams etc I would just like to learn to speak Spanish. If there is any native speakers out there who give lessons in the South Dublin,Dublin City area feel free to PM me :-)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maritaa

Hi,

I'm interested in taking Spanish lessons from a professional teacher or student.
    I live in Dublin 15 so looking for someone not far from my area.
    Could you PM me with the prices and the area you're living in.

Cheers
    Maria

• Advertisement

Spanglish Kilkenny Spanish Language centre in Kilkenny City

- Private Lessons
    - Childrens Groups
    - Beginners Groups
    - Conversation Groups
    - Advanced Groups
    - Junior Cert, Leaving Cert & Transition Year Groups

All at very affordable prices. Qualified native speaker.

Unit 2 Abbey Business Centre
    Abbey Street Kilkenny
    Phone: 086 3563306
    spanglishkilkenny@yahoo.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 raquelf1

Hola, mi nombre es Raquel y soy nativa española (Madrid-España). Soy graduada en Educación y profesora cualificada en la enseñanza del español. He realizado cursos con el Instituto Cervantes, la International House de Madrid y la Universidad Nebrija.
    Mis clases son a través de skype y están enfocadas a cubrir todas las destrezas (oral, escrita, lectora y auditiva), centrándome en los intereses y necesidades del alumnado.
    Hasta pronto.

Hello, my name is Raquel and I am a Spanish native woman (from Madrid-Spain). I have a Education degree and I am a qualificated Spanish teacher. I have recieved training from Instituto Cervantes, International House (Madrid) and Universidad Nebrija.
    My skype classes are focusing on your needs and I work every skill (speaking, listening, reading and writing).

See you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Hi

I am looking for a native Spanish speaker in Mullingar or surrounding. Full time job in sales, not cold calling retail. Business to business trade sales.

Pm me if interested

Marly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement