Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female vocalist/guitarist wanted

Options
  • 15-02-2011 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Female guitarist (Intermediate) and vocalist (classically trained) looking for another female guitarist vocalist for a two piece ensemble.

One solo guitar player and one rhythm. Harmony singing.

Like this but the other girl playing guitar - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sctKsBPqsLs&feature=channel

Influences: Folk, trad and jazz inspired.

Age: Prob over 20 at least who wants to take it seriously. Would love to play gigs. No original stuff as yet but working on covers for the time being.

Location: No practice location secured but I could find one so we can jam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 misslbs

hi where are ye based? sounds intresting

• Registered Users Posts: 24 myshka

hey.. that sounds great!
    i love trad singing and have am learning guitar at the min..
    i met a woman before christmas and we started jamming together.. we are doing bluegrass and folk covers lots of harmonies and we would love to get a fiddle player.. she is learning banjo too.
    let me know if your interested in comin to jam with us!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

misslbs wrote: »
    hi where are ye based? sounds intresting
    According to here she's in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ruthballysface

Hi there,

I'm based in Dublin. Don't know how to private message you both! Can you PM me and we can see from there!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi there,

I'm based in Dublin. Don't know how to private message you both! Can you PM me and we can see from there!

Thanks
    Left-click their username then left click on the "Send private message to.." option on the menu that appears. Enter your title and message on the next screen and you should be all set. Feel free to test it out on my username if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 myshka

hey guys..yeah were based in the city centre.. actually in the next few weeks we plan to rehearse afew songs and go down to the session in sibin to try them out.. just for fun.. shes on the southside and me on the north so we been going back and forth..

Advertisement