Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for male/female acoustic playing/singer (Galway/Mayo)

Options
  • 15-02-2011 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,

Im a lead guitar player and also do backing vocals. Im looking for a singer that also plays the acoustic guitar (Male or Female) to form a 2-piece band based in either Galway or Mayo. Im not too bothered about orginals and experience is not too essential either...Ill be happy to just play some covers, gig, have fun and make a few quid along the way.

Im 20 and have a ton of experience in proper bands from recording to gigging and so on. Been playing near 10 years.

If interested, don't hesitate, just leave a comment here or private mail me.

Also, if anyone in other countys like my description, let me know...I might travel depending and also, any questions, just ask!

Comments

Advertisement