Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Skelly66

Need a few bodies for a game Tomorrow, Thursday night from 9-10pm in Renmore astrobay. If anyone is interested shoot me a message

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GalwayMagpie

Hi

We run a game on Thursdays from 7-8 in Oranmore.
    3G pitch, not the hockey pitch
    PM if interested

Need a few bodies for a game tomorrow night from 9-10pm in the Astrobay in Renmore. shoot me a message if anyone is interested in playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

Looking for players who be interested in playing in 11 aside outdoor soccer inter-firms league this summer, first game is first week of may and is run throughout summer. The games will be played on either tuesday, wednesday or thursday evening at 6 r 6:30pm, the day and time is adjusted to suit the two teams playing each other and will be played on one of three pitchs set up for the league around the city.
    I have a few players got together for it already but need a good few more, a squad of at least 15 is needed, matchs will be 60 mins, proper ref, roll on, roll off subs.
    Groups of players or single players interested send me a pm with any questions ya have about it. Need to have squad together by 20th of april. If I can get a squad of 15 together I can get a set of jerseys sorted.
    Its a casual playing level, so looking for players of all standards who be interested getting involved with team for summer.

dockysher wrote: »
    Looking for players who be interested in playing in 11 aside outdoor soccer inter-firms league this summer, first game is first week of may and is run throughout summer. The games will be played on either tuesday, wednesday or thursday evening at 6 r 6:30pm, the day and time is adjusted to suit the two teams playing each other and will be played on one of three pitchs set up for the league around the city.
    I have a few players got together for it already but need a good few more, a squad of at least 15 is needed, matchs will be 60 mins, proper ref, roll on, roll off subs.
    Groups of players or single players interested send me a pm with any questions ya have about it. Need to have squad together by 20th of april. If I can get a squad of 15 together I can get a set of jerseys sorted.
    Its a casual playing level, so looking for players of all standards who be interested getting involved with team for summer.

Heres a link to inter-firms wedsite, galwayinterfirmsoccer2013.wordpress
    Still a few spaces left in squad, need at least a squad of 15 to be able enter the team, gud chance for anyone interested to get involved with soccer team for summer months.
    Looking like two divisions this year, our team would be playing in division 2 as first year entered.

• Advertisement

Have a game thursday night from 9-10pm in Renmore Astrobay. Need a few bodies. If anyone is up for a game shoot me a message

Heres a link to inter-firms wedsite, galwayinterfirmsoccer2013.wordpress
    Still a few spaces left in squad, need at least a squad of 15 to be able enter the team, gud chance for anyone interested to get involved with soccer team for summer months.
    Looking like two divisions this year, our team would be playing in division 2 as first year entered.

I have set up a facebook page for the team so if your on facebook you get on to it at facebook.com/Galway Inter firms team 2015
    For anyone not on facebook I will keep ye updated here, currently have 12 players interested so need a few more, a squad of 15 is needed and it can be as big as 20.

I have set up a facebook page for the team so if your on facebook you get on to it at facebook.com/Galway Inter firms team 2015
    For anyone not on facebook I will keep ye updated here, currently have 12 players interested so need a few more, a squad of 15 is needed and it can be as big as 20.

Pricewise Its only 10 euro each to register that includes league and cup comp with medal and trophies for winners. If i can get the enough numbers together by 20th april, we can meet up and register everyone and see were everyone will play.

Pricewise Its only 10 euro each to register that includes league and cup comp with medal and trophies for winners. If i can get the enough numbers together by 20th april, we can meet up and register everyone and see were everyone will play.

Meeting up this monday the 20th of April in Claddagh pitchs at 7pm to register everyone interested in joining 11 aside league team, sort out positions and have a kick around. I have sent messages around to lads that already have contacted me about it. Anyone else interested pm me or turn up on night. Still 1 r 2 spaces left in squad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Just a suggestion would it not be better to meet at all weather pitch for a game 6 v 6 or somethin ?

• Advertisement

Just a suggestion would it not be better to meet at all weather pitch for a game 6 v 6 or somethin ?

I have 15 interested at moment so taut we would go play on pitch down at claddagh as games in league will be played on the grass pitchs not astro so good practise for league and it free. Can easily set up 7 v 7 or wotever on grass pitch for kick around.

But if you think playing 7 v 7 on astro be better I could organize that instead??

I have 15 interested at moment so taut we would go play on pitch down at claddagh as games in league will be played on the grass pitchs not astro so good practise for league and it free. Can easily set up 7 v 7 or wotever on grass pitch for kick around.

But if you think playing 7 v 7 on astro be better I could organize that instead??

Meet up is confirmed with most players for 7pm monday at claddagh pitchs, If ya cant make monday and still wana register for league please let me know by text or on here and il try to arrange to meet you before next thursday to register, registration closes next friday 24th so need get everyone registered by then. First match be first week of May.

Its 10 euro each to register that covers whole league sesaon including two cup competeitions, the registration fee also covers public Liability insurances, trophies, medals, and pitches licences. Il be signing players up and collecting the 10 euros on monday at 7pm and then we will have kick around and sort positions out.

Have a game tonight from 9-10pm. In renmore astrobay, if anyone is up for a game shoot me a message

Having a meet-up tonite at mervue astro cages for 11 aside league team, the team is eneterd and fixtures be up this week but still places available in squad for anyone that still interested, we playing from 7:15 to 8:15 at mervue astro cages, if ur interested in signing up for league pm me or just turn up tonite.

Need a few for a game tomorrow, Thursday night from 9-10pm in Renmore Astrobay. Shoot me a message if you are interested in playing

Need 3 for a game tonight in renmore from 9-10pm if anyone is interested in a game shoot me a message

3 players badly needed for a game tonight in Renmore from 9-10pm. message me if you are interested

three needed for a game in renmore tonight at 9-10pm, if anyone is interested comment below

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

Need 1 room for 3 west side astro 8pm...

Two slots still available for a game tonight from 9-10pm in renmore astrobay, if anyone is interested shoot me a message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Today (Tuesday):
    Friendly kickaround at 6pm in Renmore (Liam Mellows) cages.
    5 aside, at the moment we have 8, PM me if interested in playing.
    €5 a head.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jbng98

Anyone available for a friendly game in the cages in Oranmore, Galway this evening 7 - 8 pm ? €5 a head - pm if interested.

Few needed for a game tonight in Renmore Astrobay from 9-10 pm. €5 a head, all standards welcome. Four slots available, if interested send me a message

Hi - Anyone interested in a friendly game in Oranmore cages (Galway) this evening @ 7pm ? We have 3 slots available - €5 a head. pm is interested please. Thanks.

Have four slots free for a 6-a-side game in Renmore astrobay tonight from 9-10pm. €5 A head, give me a shout if anyone is interested in a game

Anyone interested in a game tonight in Oranmore cages @ 7pm - 2 free slots - pm if interested please! Dont let this fine evening go to waste!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

What are the best astro boots out there?

Need a few bodies for a game tonight from 9-10pm in the Renmore Astrobay. €5 a head and all standards welcome. Message me if you are up for a game

Three players needed for a game tonight at 9pm in renmore. Message me if you are up for a game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

What are the best astro boots out there?

Whatever is on offer in lifestyle :p

Advertisement