Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking girls out ??

Options
  • 13-02-2011 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

okay ladies im sorry im probably not suposed to be asking this qiestion in this forum but there's no point asking lad's these questions,

what are the do's and dont's while conversing with women in general and especially in the nightlife scene? i never know what to say, so many girls come up to me and i just freeze :eek:

asking girls out, how to go about it, get to know them a bit first or wot ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Like you reckoned locotoro its not the place for men to be asking this kinda thing. We'd be up to our arms in them if we allowed it. Plus you're not likely to get what you're looking for anyway as people differ too much.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement