Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 chook

I'd most likely watch the RTE News when I'm stuck at the desk; also Vincent Browne on TV3 as he often has interesting analysts/commentators. Watching it on the computer means it's possible to follow the running commentary on politics.ie and Twitter at the same time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Cummybaby

I would watch RTE News because it is so informative

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

I'd watch anything in the hope that a MagnetWebTV ad came on as I love it so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dylabaloo

After much study of this thread I have devised A plan, the one and only, most ridiculously entertaining show with many episodes. The A-team! Another TV show dominated online by the American Tyrants Hulu. Please don't let me down, because I love it when A plan comes together. ;)

(Surprised how much people suggested US Shameless, going from the trailer it seems awful)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

My esteemed boards colleagues are wise beyond their cyber years with their affirmation of Ms Brown's Boys. I too would dearly love to watch this wonderful piece of programming on Magnet Web TV. Surely we can now tell our grandkids that we were around during the golden years of Irish TV. It truly is the benchmark whereby all other comedy shows should be measured. As you can see, I adore this beautiful piece of art.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Arsenal vs Barcelona would be cracking stuff and Liverpool in the Europa.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭eric hoone

newsnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Doop

comedy central - king of queens & two and a half men.

Im a sucker for American trash !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Criminal minds.
    Such a great show. It seems to be quite real. I also like the characters. They're all likeable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Feckfox

The Simpsons - It's a great, funny show for the whole family!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

six news good

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭plumber77

champions league for sure.Arsenal V Barca up next.sweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,152 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

6 Nations or any televised Connacht game as the missus has no interest in Rugby whatsoever!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

Boardwalk Empire - next best thing since the Sopranos!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

The news on RTE and TV3 - because the country has gone to **** and there's nothing that puts a spring in my step like having the bleak consequences of Irish 'democracy' drilled into my mind on a daily basis. Yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doyler94

Spartacus: Gods of the arena because i can never get enough of it i mean come on its got everything a good show needs; gore, nudity, plot twists,interesting characters and John Hannah is in it plus its not even half way through the season (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

generally it would be rugby, so I can play xbox (or hopefully playstation;)) on the TV while watching the rugby on the computer beside it

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

Seeing as I can't get near my tv with the kids I would watch some grown-up programmes, in fact I'd watch any grown up programme at this stage - Ms Browns boys would be a good starter

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

at last, an opportunity to watch some grown up tv, getting heartily sick of ben 10 and hannah m. actually just had a thought, i can watch tv now on the bog.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

any comedy, for example the simpsons-gotta love anything that will put you in a good mood!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Irish Hitman

I would watch CSI...why? Because that show is brilliant and be great to watch on PC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Home and Away ... not media is worth it's sals without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

tonight with vincent browne because i'm always in bed before it starts

• Registered Users Posts: 24 clarke85

mrs brown boys wooop wooop

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Benkenn

Modern Family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I see I face some tough competition...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

House ..:mad:... best show on the Box

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

The First 48 - because it's the real CSI, a lot more interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭decsramble

Many new shows from the US at the same time as they are shown there. Even better do a tie up with Netflix or Hulu and allow us to watch their programs (legally ;-) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Arrested Development;
    Why?
    Daddy Horny Michael!

Advertisement