Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cerazette - coming off it.

Options
  • 06-02-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi Ladies,

I have been on Cerazette for the past three years. During that time I have only had two light spotting periods. I used to really suffer horrendous periods before I went on this pill (was on the combined pill for a decade and still had horrible periods). When I started taking Cerazette I was delighted not to get those monthly tortures.

However, recently I have been feeling like I need to take a break for a few months so I decided to come off Cerazette a month ago. I did not get a withdrawl bleed and have had NOTHING since. I was doing a bit on reading on UK womens forums (as Cerazette has been available a lot longer on the English market compared to here) and the general consensus is that it is a terrible pill and that some women didn't have a period for up to a year after coming off it.

Has anyone any experience of this? I will do my nut and be broke from preg tests if I don't get a period for ages.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement