Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WE Scar for MP9

• 30-01-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

Howdy all.
    Ok - I've recently got my hands on a few new GBBRs and something has to go. So I'm putting my WE scar up for trade (tan, with trades). This has an npas kit fitted and comes with one tan green gas mag.
    I'm looking for a MP9 GBB (or possibly a MP7 GBB).

Photo:
    aegs011.jpg
    (aimpoint does not come with the scar by the way - just had the photo handy).

No issues with the scar - makes a hell of a lot of noise when fired and provides a nice kick.

Not interested in selling guys - looking for a trade - if I can't find something interesting I'll just hold onto it.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

would ya be interested in aeg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

scar 101 wrote: »
    would ya be interested in aeg?

No thanks mate - though I could be persuaded by a gucci-enough pistol or some other interesting gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

what other gear did you have in mind ?

Anything out of the ordinary that isn't an aeg or sniper rifle. Especially not sniper rifles.

Wish list at the moment:
    Any pistol with decent full metal kits (like a pgc kit 226 or similar) with trades
    Sordin style comms headset - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/headsets/z-tactical-sordin-noise-reduction-headset.html
    Laser pointer/illuminator - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/laser-sight/rifle-laser/gandp-dual-laser-destinator-and-illuminator.html
    And obviously the MP9 or MP7 GBBs mentioned in the first post.

Oh yeah, and no x-box offers - thankfully haven't seen any of those in a while...

ah so just gbb, sorry I thought you might be after aegs's aswell. I only have my 1911 really and i'm not sure i'd give it up. Or I have an xbox :p

• Advertisement

Oh yeah - forgot - if anyone has any decent night vision gear they wish to trade for the scar (but not the MW2 ones), I'd be open to that with a suitable cash adjustment on my side if needed (depending on the type, gen etc).

Villafan6 wrote: »
    Or I have an xbox :p

I knew it!! I knew it one would crawl out of the wood work! :D

No worries dude - to be honest I have all the aegs I want - unless it was something interesting (i.e. not a standard m4 or ak). Given that most people seem to offer trades of m4s or AKs I thought it best to just rule out aegs...

haha, I saw your edit and couldn't help myself
    Good luck with trade, and i was going to offer a TM aug just in case

Thanks Villafan ... but I've had two augs - one I sold to Hairyman here on boards (which was a decent JG model) and one which was destroyed in a ritual of fire as it had caused me so much grief...

Anyone out there sufficiently bored with something decent in exchange for this fine piece of WE GBBR brappage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭makarov

are you interested in a tokyo marui 1911 .

Thanks dude - but I have one of those. Epic pistol.

what about a tokyo marui glock17 boxed .

No thanks dude - to be honest the only TM pistols I'm looking for are:
    TM P226
    TM FN FiveseveN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

Any interest in a ics m4 with split gearbox

No thanks Gunnar - too many M4 type aegs as it stands. Cheers for the offer though.

Hi, it turns out my friend has an asg MP9, would you be interested in a trade

Hmmm ... any pics? I didn't know that there was an asg re-branded mp9 out there. Maybe though.

Is this your friend looking to trade - i.e. would I be dealing with you or your mate?

Hi, it turns out my friend has an asg MP9, would you be interested in a trade

Right - villafan, your earlier post just got bumped up (confusing my bald head greatly) - see above. :D

I can probably get pics tomorrow and if it is easier for you ha can just give me the mp9 and I will sort it out with you

• Advertisement

Makes no odds either way chief - sure post up pics and let me see what the craic is.

Just one thing (apologies, I forgot to post at the start as usual) - I'm not up for trading any airsoft gear to anyone under 18 without parental consent. Not meant as an insult villafan (I've no idea of your age), but it just makes things easier.

thats fine

Right folks.
    WE Scar now going for any of the following:
    - TM FN FiveseveN in good nick
    - Any full metal conversion kit (PGC, Guarder etc) for a TM Sig p226
    - Z Tactical Sordin type headset - one like this:http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/headsets/z-tactical-sordin-noise-reduction-headset.html
    - a laser designator/light working peq box - like this: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/laser-sight/rifle-laser/gandp-dual-laser-destinator-and-illuminator.html
    - or obviously the MP9 or MP7 GBBs noted in the title.

I'm around Dublin this weekend, but away for the rest of the month with work - so if you don't get a reply for a while, this will be why.
    K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Hey man,
    I have a KWA NS2 MP9 with 3 Mags!

I would be looking for a bit of cash from you though, I really cant part with it just for the Scar...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Any interest in a KJ works P226 full metal with trades, sig sauer case 2 polished mags(So they can be seen if dropped) Bladetech holster. never skirmished & no leaks!!!

sorry but when I went to take pics for the MP9 , I ended up buying it, sorry
    P.S get one it is incredible

Shrek3 wrote: »
    Any interest in a KJ works P226 full metal with trades, sig sauer case 2 polished mags(So they can be seen if dropped) Bladetech holster. never skirmished & no leaks!!!

No thanks mate. I already have one of these.

Hey man,
    I have a KWA NS2 MP9 with 3 Mags!

I would be looking for a bit of cash from you though, I really cant part with it just for the Scar...

Interesting ... what do you mean by a 'bit of cash'? Where are you based?

I mean at least 100 cash the mags are 70 quid each like!

• Advertisement

I mean at least 100 cash the mags are 70 quid each like!

Thats fair enough - but to be honest I wasn't looking for a load of mags with one of these, and I can't really justify shelling out more cash for airsoft stuff this month, which is why I was offering the trade. I've a load of airsoft stuff that needs to start getting trimmed down ... if only so that I can get my spare room back!

I don't suppose there's anything you're looking for that I might have to make up the difference? If not then I'll have to pass for the moment Airsofter101 - but cheers for the offer.

Hi, I might actually be interested in trading due to my obsession with Scar's. But if you don't want to add extra cash what would you add as a trade

Thats fair enough - but to be honest I wasn't looking for a load of mags with one of these, and I can't really justify shelling out more cash for airsoft stuff this month, which is why I was offering the trade. I've a load of airsoft stuff that needs to start getting trimmed down ... if only so that I can get my spare room back!

I don't suppose there's anything you're looking for that I might have to make up the difference? If not then I'll have to pass for the moment Airsofter101 - but cheers for the offer.

Thanks man, but I will have to pass an I no that 100 euro is alot to be forking out but I just couldn't let it go for less!
    Thank for your interest

Hi, I might actually be interested in trading due to my obsession with Scar's. But if you don't want to add extra cash what would you add as a trade

Dude, I was willing to add something for a MP9 with extra mags (in this case, 3) - a scar with one mag and an npas kit fitted is, at cost price, more than the price of the mp9 - so all I am willing to offer for a MP9 with one mag is a straight swap for the scar with one mag.

Thanks man, but I will have to pass an I no that 100 euro is alot to be forking out but I just couldn't let it go for less!
    Thank for your interest

No hassle fella - if I hadn't shelled out a shed load for a load of new tactical gear I'd have taken this off your hands, but I just can't justify spending more on airsoft this month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

How about a brand new boxed TM Desert Eagle still under warranty from Airsofteire ?

• Advertisement

how about this !

SOCOM wrote: »
    How about a brand new boxed TM Desert Eagle still under warranty from Airsofteire ?
    makarov wrote: »
    how about this !

No thanks lads.

The only TM pistol I'm looking for is the FN FiveseveN (or a full metal replacement kit for a TM226).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

No worries, I do actually have a KSC TMP with 2 mags new hop rubber but it needs a new loading nozzle which Tokyomodel.com has for $13

I'll have a think about it, what fps has the scar got ? and what type of range

I'll have a think about it, what fps has the scar got ? and what type of range

Npas kit fitted mate. That's a negative pressure adjustment system.

In ireland (or anywhere with fps restrictions) this is a basic need - but not something that comes standard with WE guns.
    Stock WE GBBRs come with a fixed nozzle. This means that the only variable to the fps will be the weather/atmospheric conditions.

The main reason why people fit npas kits in Ireland is to deal with the weather. With green gas the fps changes depending on how cold it is ... colder, lower fps. With an npas, when the weather is rubbish, you can adjust the npas (it screws one way for higher fps, another to reduce fps) to bring it to just under 1j. This takes a couple of minutes (and requires you stripping down the gun to adjust the nozzle attached to the bolt), but believe me, it's simple. After all, I can do it...

Range is reasonable - not 'high end' aeg territory, but not as bad as a clone aeg. You can get upgrade hop up units (stinger is best) that improve this ... I just haven't got around to fitting one as I now use WE 416 and WE PDWs as my main gas rifles - I just prefer the look of them.

• Advertisement

Hi, I'm sorry but I think i'd rather hold onto the MP9, good luck with your search though

reaper501 wrote:
    would u trade ur scar for an g36c its been upgraded

(received as PM - posted here to keep it all above board)

Nope - sorry dude, no interest in a g36.

I've seen something that I like, so need to get funds together - I'll now consider selling this - looking for 275 - comes with 1 tan green gas mag. This has the npas fitted and has been looked after and rarely skirmished (used it at two milsim games).

Bump...

Price drop - 250. If it doesn't shift then I'll just hold onto it - gucci tan SCAR folks...
    aegs011.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

interest in this

Afraid not chief - at this stage it's cold hard cash that is king...

Hello again!

How many mags does this come with?

Cheers!

It comes with one (as I've two other m4 mag using WE GBBRs that I intend keeping my spare mags for) - but I can let it go with either a co2 or green gas mag (depending on preference).

Bump ya bad thing ya...

• Advertisement
Advertisement