Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off Irish Rail. Codes only TUESDAY and SATURDAY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 oneteu

mystic86 wrote: »
    code anyone please :)
    T21261

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

20% OFF RAIL FARES

The Taxsaver team are delighted to offer you and your employees 20% off single and return on-line rail fares. Just use the following voucher code when making your booking. Voucher code "SAVE1288". This discount applies to all bookings, except special offers. To avail of the offer, book on-line at www.irishrail.ie from 2pm on Thursday 17th November to 5pm on Friday 18th November. You can book up to 28 days in advance of travel.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Cheers and FECK!! Booked ticket last night to Mayo and only got the 15% discount.....oh well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

madmoe wrote: »
    Cheers and FECK!! Booked ticket last night to Mayo and only got the 15% discount.....oh well!!

lol. Me too. B^*^ards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Try LP1284, valid til Sunday. 20% off also. Thursday to Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Cal04

when you do this, do you just print off the page? also, can you get 20% off a family ticket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Just got this in work, expires in 90 minutes - SAVE1288 is code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MsHorse

Thanks a mil D1980, saved me a tenner!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Today's code 2T1250

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnyblues

O2T1260

• Advertisement

LP1282 - 20% off today to Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jokeman

Today's code: 2T1273

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Is this the latest code or does anyone have a newer one? Tried it there and not valid.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Ludo wrote: »
    Is this the latest code or does anyone have a newer one? Tried it there and not valid.

Thanks.

Have another read of the title of the thread?

Have another read of the title of the thread?
    To be fair, I had been posting a code for the last few weeks on a Thursday that lasted for 4 days. If I shouldnt be posting here, I will refrain.

LP1285, 20% off from today to Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Thanks d1980

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭adr_sullivan

just to say thanks to everyone who has posted here over the year. saved me over 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

Thanks d1980!! very very much appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

d1980 wrote: »
    To be fair, I had been posting a code for the last few weeks on a Thursday that lasted for 4 days. If I shouldnt be posting here, I will refrain.

Thanks a million, have just booked my ticket, fair play to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Any discount code for today. its Tuesdays and Saturdays it comes out right? the other code expired on sunday unfortunately :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnyblues

T21270

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

awesome thanks Johnny blues :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kspace

does this only work when the ticket is purchase on Tue/Sat or if the journey is meant to be on Tue / Sat? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

You can travel any day you want, but you can only use the Irish Rail code to buy tickets on Tuesdays or Saturdays . . . unless the OP d1980 puts up the 20% off code on Thursday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭wheatser

Hey guys, would appreciate it if anyone could give me a code for discount as really need to make a booking and would love the discount.

d1980 wrote: »

U reckon you will have a 20% off one for this week mate??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kspace

have to remember to check in here on Sat so! Dang... never seen such tight codes before ! to be used on specific days rather than range of days

Fingers crossed Irishrail release a 20% off code!! Posted on their FB page yesterday asking and they said there was one on the way soon :-)

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

There is a tweet on IR twitter page saying that today's Irish Star has a code giving 20 percent off rail fares. Anybody admit to having the Star :) ?

• Advertisement

lasno wrote: »
    There is a tweet on IR twitter page saying that today's Irish Star has a code giving 20 percent off rail fares. Anybody admit to having the Star :) ?

Just what I need....I do hope someone posts it up here!! Checked the Irishrail FB page and no mention of the code :-( The do have news about their new look website though!!

Cheers,
    M

Advertisement