Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Launch Event - Friday, Feb 18th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

More planning like Fraz post..

Does everyone who can wana meet in town at the XGC at 5'ish? get the 43 to swords from O'Connell street...

We could possibly also meet up for a casual session earlier?

Yeah this is a good idea, I'd be up for some casuals in XGC first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Maybe I'm just blind but is there a map for the studio?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/43/

I'm gonna end up leaving for the 10.30 bus so to catch the 11.30 home

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ry wrote: »
    I'd like a spot

If you are up for it you can take my spot. Been dying of flu the last 2 days and its only marginally better today. Don't want to infect you all 28 days later style. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Kirby wrote: »
    If you are up for it you can take my spot. Been dying of flu the last 2 days and its only marginally better today. Don't want to infect you all 28 days later style. :p

thanks kirby, just on phone to him there, he cant access the net. He'll take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Placebo wrote: »
    thanks kirby, just on phone to him there, he cant access the net. He'll take it.

lol :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for that Kirby appreciated.

Ry wrote: »
    lol :rolleyes:

oh you got your net working? cool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hey guys,

I'll actually find myself IN Swords when I finish work tomorrow, so I won't be able to bring anyone there, but I could help drop some people home or near home AFTER the event is done in case anyone is worried about missing their bus.

Swords and Sandyford are pretty much opposite sides of Dublin, so there are multiple routes I could take to get home. The odd diversion here or there won't make much difference.

My car can hold 4 passengers if anyone wants to call dibs or shotgun etc

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

SHOTGUN! I'm in Ballinteer, I'm told this is on your way home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    SHOTGUN! I'm in Ballinteer, I'm told this is on your way home.

(Or not far from it anyway >_>)

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Will you be near the city centre at all? I'm not sure of the layout of dubland, but if you are i might take a lift with ya.

Regards tomorrow, I should be in dublin around 4.30 if people are meeting up in xgc/ whatever.

Just to clarify that I am only offering lifts FROM the event afterwards, and not beforehand.

But yeah, I could totally drive through the city centre with Kneecap, and then onwards to Ballinteer with Onion and Konata. Not 100% sure how to get to Ballinteer, but I can see on a map it's pretty much the next suburb beside Sandyford.

As long as we all don't accidentally end up in Bray, I'm cool with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Oh, I'm not going to be there! Just that Onion wouldn't know Ballinteer was so close to Sandyford otherwise :P

Ballinteer is literally around the corner from Dundrum and certainly very, very close to Sandyford so hopefull that'll suit you :)

Konata wrote: »
    Oh, I'm not going to be there! Just that Onion wouldn't know Ballinteer was so close to Sandyford otherwise :P)

Haha, okay. If Onion has no idea where anything is, maybe just PM me the postal address of where he's going, so I can just be sure of where it is relative to what I'm familiar with.

Still places going in the car, if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

I'm also in ballinteer, would definitely appreciate a lift home!

No probs Red.

Jesus guys, I'm kind of embarrassed we all lived so close together and I never knew.

@Dreddy: Should we bring sticks and stuff, or are the organisers taking care of everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah bring your sticks and stuff. The lads there are bringing a few setups but that's it, anyone who can bring equipment is appreciated as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I might take a place if no one else is interested.
    What time are people planning on leaving town at?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Don't know if anyone posted this but here's the link to where we're going with a map

http://www.nightmakers.com/contact/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Could one of you send me a text when you're leaving town? I'll get a taxi out to Swords then I guess. gonna have the gear with me so I will not be at my most mobile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Speed Boat wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone posted this but here's the link to where we're going with a map

http://www.nightmakers.com/contact/

Cheers. Blocked in work though. Anyone want to be a pal and post a google map or similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

so is there any free spots?

Could one of you send me a text when you're leaving town? I'll get a taxi out to Swords then I guess. gonna have the gear with me so I will not be at my most mobile.

where u taxi'n from?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Placebo wrote: »
    where u taxi'n from?

Artane

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

any free spots?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

yeah I think we can fit you last two guys, meet at xgc before 5

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

I'm gonna have to drop out I'm afraid, so you'll definitely have enough space.

Apologies for the late notice, it's taking way longer to get this assignment done than I thought it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I might still pop in after work at about quarter past eight, so I'll retake my spot that Red has relinquished.

• Advertisement

anyone wanna get bus at 5:20
    and not 5, i finish work at 5 :(
    also have to buy the game

Advertisement