Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Wireless InkJet Printer/Scanner/Copier €49

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Does anyone here use their own ink to refill the cartridges?

We use the HP F380 and buy the ink refills for it...Must say,,it saves Us a fortune.

Would this not work with the cartridges that come with the printer in question here?

Just curious...

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

dextero wrote: »
    its in tesco for €43

Are u sure its the same one. HP have about 4 models that look the same

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

I only got a glance at it as i was rushing, it was black, wireless, had a printer scanner and copier and came with ink cartridges - 301 I think one of them was

Think this is it: http://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=206-0528

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

different printer. they have them also in pc world alongside the one mentioned by OP .

Very similar though.

I was a bit confused about it when i saw them .

I think the main things that were different were the ppm, resolution and cartridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

They have them in Power City too. About three or four different ones.
    One is €43, One is €49 Not sure of other prices..

Oh, Here they are - LINK

Although looking at that link, that's not all the ones i saw in store in Coolock today. There were other similar ones to the Main one in that link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

So can anyone confirm that the Amazon one comes with ink?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

So can anyone confirm that the Amazon one comes with ink?

It does. Sitting in front of me as I type.

Edit -

BTW I just ordered replacement cartridges from refreshcartridges.co.uk. They give you some bit of plastic that you stick the chips to and put under new cartridges so you only need to remove them once. Seems a bit handier. I got a 4 pack shipped to Ireland for 12.97 pounds plus 35p shipping.
    Seems pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

bought 1 yesterday in nutgrove
    good printer, offer ends today i was told

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭gnolan

Can someone recommend somewhere good and cheap online to get replacement ink cartridges for this model. Preferably not recycled ones, but don''t have to be HP branded

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Try 7dayshop.com, or rubberfrog.com, or justmedia.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭nordine

Just ordered one from amazon. 46.33 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Allyall wrote: »
    They have them in Power City too. About three or four different ones.
    One is €43, One is €49 Not sure of other prices..

Oh, Here they are - LINK

Although looking at that link, that's not all the ones i saw in store in Coolock today. There were other similar ones to the Main one in that link.

Powercity have it in store at €89.95 or €79.95 online - they call it Model : HP PHOTOSMART WIFI CN245 (that's the same model as this B110)

I bought mine on friday in Harvey Norman, really delighted with it. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

just ordered using the amazon link.
    Cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

gnolan wrote: »
    Can someone recommend somewhere good and cheap online to get replacement ink cartridges for this model. Preferably not recycled ones, but don''t have to be HP branded

I bought these on eBay a couple of days ago, came this morning. They are HP branded, and a decent price: http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260720580894

2 of the HP 364 XL Black High Capacity Ink Cartridges came to €32 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

ShooterSF wrote: »
    It does. Sitting in front of me as I type.

Edit -

BTW I just ordered replacement cartridges from refreshcartridges.co.uk. They give you some bit of plastic that you stick the chips to and put under new cartridges so you only need to remove them once. Seems a bit handier. I got a 4 pack shipped to Ireland for 12.97 pounds plus 35p shipping.
    Seems pretty good!

call me dumb, but any chance of a link to what you bought?

Thanks

W.

call me dumb, but any chance of a link to what you bought?

Thanks

W.

No probs mate

http://www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/compatible-valuepack-cartridges-with-chip-extenders-each-photosmart-printers-364xl-bkcmy-high-yield-without-chip-please-click-more-info-instructions-p-37259.html

This is the 364 inks. 1 of all 4. They come with a little piece of plastic you remove the chips from the original and stick them to. I did that today,it's a bit scary but they're not too tough to remove. Took me about 5-10 minutes to do all 4.
    I put the original cartridges back in though as Im not out of ink just yet so I can't comment on the quality of the ink bet I will say the cartridges are see through and have plenty of ink in them.

They also have a youtube video on how to install them here:

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

ShooterSF when you do get to print with those cartridges please let us know how you get on in terms of quality etc. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

Looks like it's back up to €89 on Harvey Norman and £59 on Amazon... I should have moved quicker :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭silverwood

I think that this one in Argos looks the same? It's only E49.99 as well.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

silverwood wrote: »

That looks like it alright.

• Advertisement

ShooterSF when you do get to print with those cartridges please let us know how you get on in terms of quality etc. Cheers.

To finally get back to you. The ink works like a dream. No noticeable difference from my pov.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

silverwood wrote: »

Slightly better in fact. Faster print speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Le King wrote: »
    Slightly better in fact. Faster print speeds.

Except the price has now bumped up to > €153.99!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Just picked one of these up in Argos for €49.99 which I reserved. I was advised that the price has indeed jumped to €153.99! Lucky I got in there....:D

Advertisement