Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th party?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Ok, heres what you do:

Find a field,
    Buy 3 to 4 tents
    Pitch the tents
    Buy a load of drink,
    Bring a stereo and loads of batteries sleeping bags etc

Bush drinking galore :D
    Yeah that's the one. Campfire (toasty), booze, stories, sounds good to me. Give us a buzz when ya ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

No thanks after seeing what happend to a friend lastnight , dont want a repeat lol:D
    Pics or gtfo:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Johro wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo:p

na nothing , didnt click to take pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

Ha if there underage ppl in your group town and pubs and nightclubs are off limits.

You could try,

A house Party (at yours) - Vacate the house of all family and hide anything breakable or important.

Going paint-balling/Karting etc at one of those adventure fecking places

Renting a house and having an EPIC party - any friends who are make shift DJ's are handy or if your stuck a friend in a band will surly have a Marshall 100watt amp and just get an i pod attached with ur music for the night :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Anyone suggested an orgy yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Bowling and laser tag, then everyone pile into the back of your mammys 7-seater and stop at McDonalds on the way home, followed by an epic sleep over!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Get fooooookin' trashed, bhey! Lob a few yokes down your throat with the help of some pure liquid LSD and you'll be guaranteed a good night.....

.....a good night to end the rest of your life where you'll end up living on the streets as a bum, fighting with other bums for that €1 coin that was dropped on the ground, all the while wondering where did it all go wrong for you, knowing that you'll have to spend another night sleeping in the gutter using the corpses of rats that you sewn together to make a quilt....

....and then you remember your 18th birthday....

Well..............eh................i-it...................it could happen....... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

steve06 wrote: »
    Anyone suggested an orgy yet?

I always taught that knacker drinking ended in orgies.

Oh how I long to be 18 again, drunk fill orgies in a field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

1. Go to a wine bar on Leeson Street and get hit on by a sleazy married politician.

2. Promise them you'll vote for them if they buy you drink all night. Then when they offer to take you back to their constituency office to 'poll the electorate' agree with a sultry look.

3. When at his office wait until said politician has his pants around his ankles and is asking you whether you know what an Oireachtas Reacharound is and then tell him you've been recording the whole thing on your camera phone.

4. Profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH -> Party Ideas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I seriously dont know what to do for my 18th. i had suggested just going out on the town and ending up in the local nightclub . but a friend questioned me saying 'pub crawling' with a sickend face. clearly they werent impressed so now im not sure what to do. cant have party at home. cant have it out back cause its fupin freezin out. and im guessing a room is is expensive! any idea's.

tell him/her go f*uck themsleves and do what you want. why doesn't a 18 year old want to get twisted in pubs?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rstax

Pub crawls/night club can be done any night.. I say think of somethin different!!
    I'm headin zorbing and paintballing with afew of my closer friends, then a big house party!! :)

Advertisement