Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jesus how crap is Letterkenny Cinema thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I always wonder how, with the size of the screen that they can't fit the film on it. And you'd think the projectionist would be watching to make sure the film's running okay.
    Also I always check online to see what screen the film will be in. If in 7 or 8, I pass. Far too stuffy and very small screen.
    I would like to see the staff come in and check on the film and audience from time to time. When I saw the last Harry Potter, there was a teen beside me who kept trying to be funny for his friends. I know if I went out, they would stop for a few minutes as they know someone's coming in. While if they came in themselves they could catch people in the act

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I always wonder how, with the size of the screen that they can't fit the film on it. And you'd think the projectionist would be watching to make sure the film's running okay.
    Also I always check online to see what screen the film will be in. If in 7 or 8, I pass. Far too stuffy and very small screen.
    I would like to see the staff come in and check on the film and audience from time to time. When I saw the last Harry Potter, there was a teen beside me who kept trying to be funny for his friends. I know if I went out, they would stop for a few minutes as they know someone's coming in. While if they came in themselves they could catch people in the act

I usally lean over and tell them to SHUT THE FU*K UP. it usually shames them enough into either shutting up or (for sherlock holmes) actually leave!

Does it say online what screen its showing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭chris_ie

danniemcq wrote: »
    Does it say online what screen its showing in?

Yeah if you click the screening time it shows the screen number. Very useful :)

Advertisement