Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2006 Passat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭golfbgud

HI All

I am sorry to high jack the Op's tread, But I am looking at an 05 Passat (Last of the Old model) it has 76k on it, the garage is looking for 8,000? Is this a lot? It is a uk import, He is doing the timing Kit (I was surprised to see that it has not been done at 79K, he is also clearing it and doing an NCT on it)

What would be a fair price for me to offer him? By the way he informed me that the first of the new shapes Passat were a load of crock and that I could find new shaped 05 model Passat for less money than what I would pay for a decent Passat B5.5

Any opinions would be great

Thanks

I have an '05 1.9TDI with 155kms - no problem getting high 40's mpg. No issues so far. I was told at the time that these were the best of the Passats!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 toomuchtime

just to add to last post - bought 06 1.9 TDI in september
    with 79k FVAGSH - CARTELL Check + VRT all in for 7700
    not hight spec - but was advised against the 2.0 tdi
    no air con also meant a bit less hassle to do timing kit and pump
    Have to say - loads of space - rock solid and 48 mpg
    Was also warned about the electronic handbrake ...so seldom use it , not that could prevent it from sticking apparently

Advertisement