Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indians - lookers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

yep nite ;-

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Metallergy wrote: »
    not bad.. but looks a bit like my sis

Pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The moustachiod men are ming.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭gobythewall

Watch Indian cricket! Not only are the dancing girls the finest gowl known to humanity, the random girls in the crowd are astonishing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭positron

..the dancing girls the finest gowl known to humanity, the random girls in the crowd are astonishing!

Thought the dancing ones were cheerleaders from the US? I could be wrong. In the mean time, here's some more good looking Indian girls. Film industry is so big in India, almost all good looking people will eventually make it into movies in India.

Here's a few proper hot Indian girls - now some of these girls would charge about same as Camaron Diaz or Nicole Kidman for working in ads / movies.

Aiswarya Rai

Look up Deepika Padukone, Frieda Pinto, Esha Deol, Katrina Kaif (video performing live here)

Actually, here's list of Indian actresses if any want o flick thru - probably easier to do a google image search though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Persian women also : Claudia Lynx

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Joeyjoejoe83

The girl from run fatboy run is amazing.....can't remember her name fully but its India something....

The girl from run fatboy run is amazing.....can't remember her name fully but its India something....

India de Beaufort? She's english.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2459822/resumephotos

It's also a proven fact that all Indians can sing. FACT.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Joeyjoejoe83

positron wrote: »
    India de Beaufort? She's english.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2459822/resumephotos

Nobodies perfect.

Still though is it what country they're from or what race they are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

It takes something like a billion and a half of them to produce a looker. I mean lets face it - there aren't too many mixed race Indian relationships are there?

Could be something to do with Indians use their right hand to eat and their left hand to clean up after (if you know what I mean).

Im shocked that people actually believe this :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Sisko wrote: »

I dated a persian girl for a while last year... The most amazing eyes!
    Should have never let her slip away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Aren't they called squaws?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Sisko wrote: »

My God she is gorgeous.

I used to spend a lot of time with a friend's large Indian family, and every one of the girls were absolutely beautiful, and combined with the gorgeous saris they wore, enough to make any Irish girl feel pale and shite.

Im shocked that people actually believe this :eek:

Slightly out of topic but, yes, vast majority of Indians wash their bum with water and in the process touch the offending area with their left hand (they would then wash the hand as well). And most Indians wretch in disgust when you tell them people in the west just wipe their bum with paper and actually don't wash the area with water. They are disgusted and think the wiping the bum with loo roll is lazy, dirty and disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

yes, its true that indian women can be beautiful, but its safety in numbers there really. theres a billion people in india and with a huge amount of females (about 400 million) your going to get some beautiful looking girls. however, theres a huge % of their popultion that are less just say, not attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Having been subjected to a good few bollywood films over the years, I think it's fair to say they're not short of beautiful womens..

slightly off topic, but how does charlie brooker get to marry Konnie Huq???
    I guess I still have some hope :pac:

*on second thoughts she does look mad as a hatter in that photo

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

yes, its true that indian women can be beautiful, but its safety in numbers there really. theres a billion people in india and with a huge amount of females (about 400 million) your going to get some beautiful looking girls. however, theres a huge % of their popultion that are less just say, not attractive.

You reckon they're able to reproduce like that with a 60-40 Male-Female split?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

Having been subjected to a good few bollywood films over the years, I think it's fair to say they're not short of beautiful womens..

slightly off topic, but how does charlie brooker get to marry Konnie Huq???
    I guess I still have some hope :pac:

*on second thoughts she does look mad as a hatter in that photo

mother of sweet Jesus...the breasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Wade in the Sea

If the question was "Are some Indian women good looking" then sure, but not when compared to Europeans, like Spanish, Italian, Russian, Scandinavians where good looking women are common place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Pocahontas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Never really seen many good looking Indian women while over there. Not like how you see them walking around some Latin American countries anyways. Hell not like even walking up Grafton street. They must be all hiding in that Bollywood place. I didn't go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Metallergy wrote: »
    not bad.. but looks a bit like my sis
    your'e that irish lad from the fifa forum, ain't ya. henry's such a bad guy, boo hoo.. all a that.
    will let ye have a go of my sister if ya tell me?
    Yes indeed I'm jeb4eva on the EA forums.

alright jeb.. get in therrrrre my son ;- ;- well actually dangled the damsel n snatched her away from ur gaping salivating jaws, then prised out the words i did wish to hear
    see you around alright. bed
    Night mate.
    Yep, nite ;-

That's one of the oddest exchanges I've ever seen on boards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

If the question was "Are some Indian women good looking" then sure, but not when compared to Europeans, like Spanish, Italian, Russian, Scandinavians where good looking women are common place

Well there are lot more good looking indian women in the world because its the second biggest population of race in the world especially if they are mixed race like our rose of Tralee 2010 she is half irish half indian.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

There is one that is on the food channel she used to be married to that Rushdie fellow what a corker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm not racist but...:D
    I think there are good looking bad looking ones, just like Germans.
    However I find that kinda....duck movement dance thing a lot of them do really unsexy.
    You know the weird head thing.

However I find that kinda....duck movement dance thing a lot of them do really unsexy.

Well its a lot more elegant and gracious than arab belly dancing. Anyways its a cultural dance its about culture its not influenced by hormones. Do do think Irish dancing is sexy?

yea u seem racist. The OP is actually talking here about looks not culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

ahem

Thai wemmins all the way....:p

contrary to popular belief some do actually have vags also and they dont all charge for its use.. :eek::eek:

Advertisement