Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny is a ride

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

fat__tony wrote: »
    I really cannot understand the pathetic hatred people have for Kenny.

Is it because he's not from Dublin? Doesn't court popularity every day of the week? Speaks with a strong Mayo accent? Maybe he should be more like Bertie? Look where that got the country.

People like you make me sick.

You're an absolute cretin.

That's it. It's because he's not from Dublin. That's exactly it. Not from Dublin. It's only because he's not from the Capital. Yes, yes - you're right. It's because he's not from Dublin. If he were from Dublin - everything would be different. Everything. Our impression of Enda Kenny would immediately flip. Yes. Yes. Yes you're right. You have it so right - I think you might be the smartest man who ever lived. Yes. You know what's happening. I like close analysis. I love it, actually. I want more analysis from you.
    HEY! Maybe we don't like Brian Cowen because he's not from Dublin either. WAIT! DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU THINK THERE'S SOME SORT OF PRO-DUBLIN BIAS IN THE MEDIA? What? Really?
    All them up in Dublin? What? You're right. You're so right, so smart and just on the ball. Go on, give us more insight. I believe in you.

How's London?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

The upcoming general election is not xfactor, so please please please people do not vote for someone for their looks. And please vote FF out.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

I'm gonna stick up for OP here. Enda Kenny is indeed a ride. Say what you want about his 'charisma' or politics, but he is haawwt.

(No I am not going to let this influence my vote:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Irish Slaves for Europe

cassid wrote: »
    oh no he's yuck. Actually can't think of any handsome looking politicians :rolleyes:

I've always thought Brian Lenihan and Eamon Ryan are quite handsome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭storm2811

Noooo,he looks so sly,doesn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Back of he's mine.

Biffo probably has underpants like Kennys and Lenihan probably sniffs them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

ilovesleep wrote: »
    The upcoming general election is not xfactor, so please please please people do not vote for someone for their looks. And please vote FF out.

Isn't that the same thing?

Advertisement