Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Out there on HRT?

Options
  • 22-01-2011 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is anyone out there taking Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and in particular PremPak C brand?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Hi Shazanne if you're looking to share experiences with others who may be on HRT, that's great, hope you find some, I'm sure they're out there. But any medical advice sought or given and those posts will be deleted and the thread may be closed as per Boards stand on medical advice.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Wibbs wrote: »
    Hi Shazanne if you're looking to share experiences with others who may be on HRT, that's great, hope you find some, I'm sure they're out there. But any medical advice sought or given and those posts will be deleted and the thread may be closed as per Boards stand on medical advice.

Absolutely - I am aware of that. Although I suppose with a thread like this it may be difficult to stay off the medical side of things to be honest. I am on this medicine and am wondering if some of the things I am noticing are side effects and if I should continue with it etc.
    If you wish please feel free to close the thread as I don't wish to breach any rules:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sure you know yourself the chemist or your doc is the only way to go, but that's about as much use as a comb to a baldy at the weekend if you're concerned. I hear ya. Maybe try the chemist? They're usually open on weekends. Just for some reassurance. Hope all is well with you anyway.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement