Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Trade Center Depeche Mode

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Wow, reminds me of how awesome the buildings were :)

I hope the people who knocked them down rot in hell!!

Are they not experiencing the complete opposite, with their 72 virgins in heaven at the moment?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

That Emu Emulator get's everywhere!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭violator13

They are actually a huge band in most of the world esp France Germany and most of Europe.Also broke America in the late 80s and played huge stadiums like the dodgers stadium 2nites and the Rosebowl etc. Dave Gahan is one of the best front men in music with an amazing voice..Its usually the idiot thats too cool for skool that puts them down as he still thinks of them as early 80s synth. A very misunderstood band -as much an 80s band as u2 or rem and still playing huge tours with great albums.

Some amazing videos from Anton Corbijn and rarely promote themselves like most of the current ****e out there. 30years aint bad either....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

Martin Gore is a fantastic singer and songwriter :) fingers crossed there will be a new album in the next few years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Wow, reminds me of how awesome the buildings were :)

I hope the people who knocked them down rot in hell!!

i hate americans too... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

bonerm wrote: »
    They weren't that awesome. Architecturally speaking they were quite ugly and went no small way to ruining what had once been a beautiful art deco skyline.

Plus they were made of some bizarre dissolving substance. Like giant sandcastles.

Advertisement