Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum bag protocol...

Options
  • 20-01-2011 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

So in Cork earlier supermacs was full of scum, right on the counter about a dozen of them,

I went up and did my order and some f|cker was looking at me, and bladdering away but I just ignored him and walked to get a newspaper and waited for my order...

he was still moping around but still about 5 feet from me...:rolleyes:

I got my order paid for it (while scum stares into my wallet) and left, half expecting said scum bag to follow me..

If he did I would have rammed him against the wall with my car, with pleasure I might add.

My brother said to always ignore the f|ckers or sit against a wall so not as to let them go behind you..

is there any other protocol to adhere to when dealing with scum.?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

No, well - none that are legal anyway.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Run as fast as you can.
    They never follow too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Throw in an ould "I rode your mother" usually sorts them out I think... ;P
    Stay on the offensive...

Otherwise "Macky D's?" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Are you familiar with the phrase ''If you can't beat them, join them''?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

I find kicking their balls and legging it is a great way to get fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Well, if a scumbag steps to me I usually don't hesitate to drop the mother****er. It's just how I roll.

Of course, the reality is that if a scumbag came up to me I'd mutter something unintelligible under my breath, run home, fantasise later on in bed how I could have kicked his ass if I had to, and everyone around would have applauded afterwards. I'd then cry into my favourite pillow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

I'd then cry into my favourite pillow.

So its not just me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭claireeney

dont use your wallet, take your money out of your sock. store your fags in the other sock. complement them on their 140euro runners and their 10euro tracksuit bottoms. ask them where they got the hat on the back of their head. be pleasant but try say "f*ck" and "c*nt" as much as possible. do not compliment their mother/sister/horse. if they see through this throw your fags in one direction, your cash in the other and RUN!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Flash of the langer should sort them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

So in Cork earlier supermacs was full of scum, right on the counter about a dozen of them,

I went up and did my order and some f|cker was looking at me, and bladdering away but I just ignored him and walked to get a newspaper and waited for my order...

I got my order paid for it (while scum stares into my wallet) and left, half expecting said scum bag to follow me..

If he did I would have rammed him against the wall with my car, with pleasure I might add.

My brother said to always ignore the f|ckers or sit against a wall so not as to let them go behind you..

tl;dr: I had a Supermacs, pretty uneventful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

claireeney wrote: »
    complement them on their 140euro runners and their 10euro tracksuit bottoms.

This is a misconception that always irratates me. Its very rare you see a chav/scum bag/other stereotypical phrase/knacker wearing cheap tracksuit bottoms. Addidas/Nike tracksuit bottoms, which most of the above wear usually cost around €40, the full tracksuits usually about €80, and the Celtic gear is normally more. Not that thats expensive, but its certainly not €10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Their vision is based on movement. If you stay perfectly still, they can't see you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

Don't hang out North Main Street? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Hold the glock in your right hand while telling said scum to pay for your food, carry your food away in your left hand, kneecap one of the motherf***ers on your way out creating both confusion and entertainment for everybody. Job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Put a rabid ferret down his sweatpants. They'll be tucked into his socks so the enraged animal won't be able to escape. And if it bites his balls off, future crime will have gone down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Shit yourself.

I mean actually shit your pants, with any luck the foul stench emanating from your jocks should drive them away.

If this fails, start smearing your faeces all over your face while repeatedly chanting "mahogany gas pipes, mahogany gas pipes" or some other incomprehensible rubbish, in the hope that they will think you're a serious mentalist, and thus f*ck off away from around you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

"falling down" is a great instructional video starring micheal douglas which demonstrates how to deal with such situations...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Lot of tough guys on here tonight. It's a wonder all the scumbags aren't having nervous breakdowns from all these near-beatings they're just barely avoiding from keyboard warriors around the country.

Wrt to topic question, my own protocol in this regard is to simply stay out of Supermacs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

I once shouted the following at a knacker:

"You are awful. Desperate. You're the worst human in the world. I hate you, I hate everything about you. You're really, really awful. Horrible. Ugh. No, No just please, go away. No I'll leave."

It was a good rant.

He had been trying to chat me up and was being incredibly annoying/rude in what I assume was an attempt to act the "hard man." Generally being very handsy and inappropriate. The above rant was my response to his question: "What's your problem like byore? Jeeeeeeeeeeesssis."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

bonerm wrote: »
    Lot of tough guys on here tonight. It's a wonder all the scumbags aren't having nervous breakdowns from all these near-beatings they're just barely avoiding from keyboard warriors around the country.

Wrt to topic question, my own protocol in this regard is to simply stay out of Supermacs.

Aawww, so cute, suffering from the Stockholms.....:D we must reclaim the terracotta streets I tells ya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

and walked to get a newspaper and waited for my order.......

Yes hold up the newspaper ask him to read the front page headline ...

profer same newspaper for scumbag to take ...

scumbag confused and illiterate takes paper ...

you leave with grub and exit car park in car ...

beeping horn loudly so as to scare off his horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

"falling down" is a great instructional video starring micheal douglas which demonstrates how to deal with such situations...

May I also reccomend "Harry Brown" starring Michael Caine as an instructional video on how to deal with tracksuited scrotebags.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭srfc19

?

I read that as : If he did I would have rammed him against the wall or my car,with pleasure I might add.

Rape is never the answer when dealing with scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

srfc19 wrote: »
    Rape is never the answer when dealing with scumbags.

STDs come immediately to mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

So some lad was in Supermacs, he was most likely drunk, he caused you no hassle and here you are on boards writing a thread about it?

You scare way way too easily OP.

Seriously - it's time to toughen up and stop being so paranoid that every lad that you think is a bit rough is out to get you and your chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Tell them you think they're pretty hot and ask if they wouldn't mind going on a date with you sometime. The flattery will turn their mood right around. Then when you get their number just don't call them.

These people are just craving attention at the end of the day. If you give them the prospect of the love they're missing from their lives I think you'll find you'll get a much better reaction from them.

Now head back in there and report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

Don't get intimidated by them or show that your scared of them if anything intimidate them its what I would do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

/obligatory post about you not paying your bets in the soccer forum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

...go to hillbillies - less room for scumbags, much better junk food.

Advertisement