Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Santry kart City

• 19-01-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33 kearnst2

Hey guys does anyone know what is going on with kart City? i know its closed but does anyone know if its going to be reopened anytime or if its even up for sale at the moment??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

kearnst2 wrote: »
    Hey guys does anyone know what is going on with kart City? i know its closed but does anyone know if its going to be reopened anytime or if its even up for sale at the moment??

as far as i am aware it is due to open within the next few weeks. could be 3 weeks or it could be 6 weeks but i know for a fact it is definately reopening :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ Harley Limited Architecture

It's open, went with DCU kartsoc on wednesday it was their first day open. Their timing system is still being set up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

was down at Kart City today and its open, its class get down there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ Cond0r

Does anyone have a phone number for them? The one listed seems to be disconnected. Also they don't seem to own kartcity.net anymore, and kartcity.ie is a place in Navan.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 L1FKR

Hi, yes Kart City is now re-opened under new management!

Phone number: 018 426144

The website is currently being put together, when ready the website will be www.kart-city.com

If yous require any more information feel free to let me know and il be happy to help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭ dodgey69

any idea of the costs for this? looking to bring a group of about 12 x 13 year olds.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 espey1

I have 5 vouchers that need to be used for kart city by 11th Aug, they're 12 euro each (usually €35) let me know if anyones interested as we won't get to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MildredW

Anyone know the opening hours?? i have tried to ring the number above but got no answer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ leposean

Place was bought by the owners of Forumla Karting i Newry and by Kylemore Karting. I would assume if you look at the prices on Kylemore's site you will see the prices and they should be the same in Kart City

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ djayforza

MildredW wrote: »
    Anyone know the opening hours?? i have tried to ring the number above but got no answer. :)

Monday - Friday 11- 7/8 pm
    Saturday 10 - 8
    Sunday 11- 7

The prices are as follows
    15 mins €20
    20 mins €25
    25 mins €30
    30 mins €35

You can do mini endurance races and grand prix also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭ Connacht

is it indoors only or is there an outside section to the track as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ djayforza

Connacht wrote: »
    is it indoors only or is there an outside section to the track as well ?
    It's outdoors
    There are two tracks which are being joined into one massive track tomorrow( wed 27/07) which should be good fun
    The cost for this is €40 for 30mins
    Booking I was told is essential

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭ Connacht

anyone been on the joined up long outdoors track yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭ BenMicheal

djayforza wrote: »
    Monday - Friday 11- 7/8 pm
    Saturday 10 - 8
    Sunday 11- 7

The prices are as follows
    15 mins €20
    20 mins €25
    25 mins €30
    30 mins €35

You can do mini endurance races and grand prix also.

Endurance race is what its all about!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 banjostring

Hi,

Can anyone tell me has Kart City closed down or what is the story there, can’t get an answer on the phone but website is still there ?

Thanks

Advertisement