Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Santry kart City

• 19-01-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey guys does anyone know what is going on with kart City? i know its closed but does anyone know if its going to be reopened anytime or if its even up for sale at the moment??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

kearnst2 wrote: »
    Hey guys does anyone know what is going on with kart City? i know its closed but does anyone know if its going to be reopened anytime or if its even up for sale at the moment??

as far as i am aware it is due to open within the next few weeks. could be 3 weeks or it could be 6 weeks but i know for a fact it is definately reopening :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

It's open, went with DCU kartsoc on wednesday it was their first day open. Their timing system is still being set up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

was down at Kart City today and its open, its class get down there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

Does anyone have a phone number for them? The one listed seems to be disconnected. Also they don't seem to own kartcity.net anymore, and kartcity.ie is a place in Navan.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 L1FKR

Hi, yes Kart City is now re-opened under new management!

Phone number: 018 426144

The website is currently being put together, when ready the website will be www.kart-city.com

If yous require any more information feel free to let me know and il be happy to help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dodgey69

any idea of the costs for this? looking to bring a group of about 12 x 13 year olds.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 espey1

I have 5 vouchers that need to be used for kart city by 11th Aug, they're 12 euro each (usually €35) let me know if anyones interested as we won't get to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MildredW

Anyone know the opening hours?? i have tried to ring the number above but got no answer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Place was bought by the owners of Forumla Karting i Newry and by Kylemore Karting. I would assume if you look at the prices on Kylemore's site you will see the prices and they should be the same in Kart City

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

MildredW wrote: »
    Anyone know the opening hours?? i have tried to ring the number above but got no answer. :)

Monday - Friday 11- 7/8 pm
    Saturday 10 - 8
    Sunday 11- 7

The prices are as follows
    15 mins €20
    20 mins €25
    25 mins €30
    30 mins €35

You can do mini endurance races and grand prix also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

is it indoors only or is there an outside section to the track as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

Connacht wrote: »
    is it indoors only or is there an outside section to the track as well ?
    It's outdoors
    There are two tracks which are being joined into one massive track tomorrow( wed 27/07) which should be good fun
    The cost for this is €40 for 30mins
    Booking I was told is essential

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

anyone been on the joined up long outdoors track yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭BenMicheal

djayforza wrote: »
    Monday - Friday 11- 7/8 pm
    Saturday 10 - 8
    Sunday 11- 7

The prices are as follows
    15 mins €20
    20 mins €25
    25 mins €30
    30 mins €35

You can do mini endurance races and grand prix also.

Endurance race is what its all about!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 banjostring

Hi,

Can anyone tell me has Kart City closed down or what is the story there, can’t get an answer on the phone but website is still there ?

Thanks

Advertisement