Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal on beds/mattresses

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 santrybandb

Panic over thanks to Big Mickey and staff.

Got my zip n link beds tonight. Can't believe they had them in stock not to mention rapid delivery. Will recommend you to others.

Special thanks to the lads for coming up after hours to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Yep. A few left and more coming next Thursday. Thanks

Hi, I just sent you a PM there regarding these beds, thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Kerry25x wrote: »
    Hi, I just sent you a PM there regarding these beds, thanks!

Thanks. Just answered you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi bigmickey, I cant understand your website, or sales, or specific prices, or 'add to basket'....I'm lost help pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Gormal wrote: »
    Has anyone tried those Hybrid mattresses, they are half memory foam half pocket sprung? Thought they might be easier on the old bones ;)

+1 they kind of have a memory foam topper on them, wonder if the their very warm and sweaty.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Hi bigmickey, I cant understand your website, or sales, or specific prices, or 'add to basket'....I'm lost help pls.

Hi danjo-xx

We prefer to do it the old fashioned way....we talk to our customers to make sure that they get what suits their needs best and because of this it is very rare that we get any returns in comparison to other sites that have a lot of returns/refused deliveries.

You can e mail me on info@bigmickey.ie or call/text me on 086-8356888 if I can help you further.

Thanks

Mick

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I'm locking this as it's no longer about specific bargains. Perhaps bigmickey.ie could look into setting up a 'Talk to' forum, as this really isn't the place for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement