Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL First Choice In CAO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

1: Education in Materials and Architectural Technology

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Ya would probably get more of a response posting this in the Leaving Cert forum (just a heads up). Also, UL is a great choice, great campus, great people. Definately go there if you get the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

What they said about more of a reaction in the LC forum :) ^

But to answer your question, I've general nursing down number 1 :D also intellectual disability nursing, industrial biochemistry and science choice somewhere in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

don't forget mental health nursing soccy:D:D I'm a first year in mental health nursing, its fantastic. Almost 50:50 m:F ratio

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

No offence COOMKEEN, but we dont care.

Take it to the LC forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

While there's a thread about CAO choices in the Leaving Cert forum, there's no hassle with a thread like this here - we've had them before and we'll have them again. It's entirely natural for prospective UL students to have a thread here seeing who else is likely to be here in September - it's a community forum after all:) Previous threads have also been useful for giving prospective newbies some support before they arrive so it's cool if people want to do what they're already doing on this thread.

SarahBeep!, a little politeness wouldn't go astray - starting something with "no offence... but" doesn't make your comment any less necessary nor any less offensive. If you don't like the thread existing, learn to ignore it.

/mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Ciano35 wrote: »
    1: Education in Materials and Architectural Technology

+1

It's my first choice! See you there next September hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

RHunce wrote: »
    +1

Haha nice one :) yeah hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

RHunce wrote: »
    +1

Same, hopefully be seeing you two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Business Studies... hopefully. :)

I was gonna go for Psychology and Sociology but there's not much info on it, so I'm doubting it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Business Studies... hopefully. :)

I was gonna go for Psychology and Sociology but there's not much info on it, so I'm doubting it!

What do you want to know about Psy and Soc? That and BBS are two VERY different courses...

Advertisement