Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I beep my car horn

Options
  • 18-01-2011 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I'm just wondering do women like it when they get beeps from cars? I always do it myself when im out driving.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Are you sure its not got to do with the way you drive ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bertie has the answer

WIZE wrote: »
    Are you sure its not got to do with the way you drive ?

No, when I see women I like I beep the horn for a while to compliment them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Laura C xxx

HA.... Women always give that "ugh! what a pig" look... But we secretly enjoy it ha ha :D keep-a-honking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

None of the women I know enjoy being beeped at. In fact most of them consider it very rude and unwelcome. Same goes for when lads stick their heads out of cars and yell vulgar tripe such as, "Yerra bleedin' roide!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

oh ok .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

I'm just wondering do women like it when they get beeps from cars? I always do it myself when im out driving.

Usually when a man beeps me I think there pathetic and immature. In a way I feel sorry for them because I image that is the limit of there contact with women.

Galvasean wrote: »
    None of the women I know enjoy being beeped at. In fact most of them consider it very rude and unwelcome. Same goes for when lads stick their heads out of cars and yell vulgar tripe such as, "Yerra bleedin' roide!!!!"

Ah sure a bit of honking or wolf whistling never hurt anybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Elle Collins

HA.... Women always give that "ugh! what a pig" look... But we secretly enjoy it ha ha :D keep-a-honking :)

Speak for yourself please.

alexa5x5 wrote: »
    Usually when a man beeps me I think there pathetic and immature. In a way I feel sorry for them because I image that is the limit of there contact with women.

Not at all, my wife keeps me well pleasured. I just like to have a bit of fun when im out driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Elle Collins

Not at all, my wife keeps me well pleasured. I just like to have a bit of fun when im out driving.

I wonder how well pleasured your wife would continue to keep you if she knew the level of your immaturity while you're out in your car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

It's funny cuz I've only ever seen 15/16 year olds being beeped at, ****ing pedos ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Is anyone else humming 'I Whip My Hair' to the thread title? Just me then.

I usually have a :confused: reaction, might even flip the bird if I'm in a really foul mood or they give me a fright. Beeeeep off yourself!

I dislike sudden loud noises

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

bertie has the answer, you need to get a feel for this forum and read the charter before posting or you're trolling. Either way, daft thread is daft so closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement