Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoovers? what do you use?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Heroditas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Heroditas wrote: »

One word: HOW? :eek:
    My cat can't even be in the same room as a hoover nevermind within a few feet of one, and for one to touch her Id imagine she'd need to be anaesthetised! :eek:

By the way, lovely cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I've a dyson and a Henry hoover (the red and black one). I'd recommend the Henry by a country mile. The dyson is too weak in my opinion, the Henry is a workhorse. The dyson isn't a cheap one either, its a "decent one".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Zapperzy wrote: »
    One word: HOW? :eek:
    My cat can't even be in the same room as a hoover nevermind within a few feet of one, and for one to touch her Id imagine she'd need to be anaesthetised! :eek:

By the way, lovely cat!

He's no ordinary cat! :D

He follows me around the house when I'm hoovering and headbutts me to hoover him. He also has no issue when my wife uses her "jet engine" to dry her hair.

The other two run for the hills when the hoover is produced, but not Rocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

Got one of these LINKY 2 weeks ago now i think. We have a Chocolate Lab and a Jack Russell and it eats through the 2 of their hairs that are all over the place. Brilliant on the couch and the little fellas short wiry hairs all over the place. Has a specail pet attatchment and the suction is brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement