Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Freecycle thread. [Read post one before posting]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

Hi, I have a brand new in the box never used Vileda Cordomati Automatic retractable clothes line if anyone would like it. Bought it for my balcony - am in a duplex in Charlesland - never got round to putting in up and now I"m moving out. Free to take away. (it's a small little box!)

This is gone now

Does anyone want a sky satellite dish. It's mounted on the wall of my balcony. Free to anyone who would take it down for me and take it away. Works perfectly. 2 years old. You wouldnt even need a ladder. The guy who put it up just sat up on the dividing wall on the balcony!

Hi, I have a 3-drawer chest of drawers if anyone would like it. One of the drawers is a bit 'wonky' but for anyone good with their hands it would be very easy to fix. It's smallish - useful as a bedside table, or I had it inside a wardrobe for extra storage. It could be painted or varnished. It's untreated pine. ORiginally from Argos. Free to take away. Am in charlesland

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Eggle

Hi Matt don't know if you still have this, if so do you have even rough measurements? Thanks

Hi I have a microwave to give away if anyone wants it. It's a tiny bit rusty under the glass plate, though I have scrubbed it clean.

It does work perfectly though! It's just a microwave no grill or anything extra.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cummig

New to this site, I was looking for two car seats stage 1,2,3 with harness. Anyone have two?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fk34

Rosina1969 wrote: »
    Hi I have a microwave to give away if anyone wants it. It's a tiny bit rusty under the glass plate, though I have scrubbed it clean.

It does work perfectly though! It's just a microwave no grill or anything extra.

I would be interested if still available. Please email. Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I have two tube televisions i want rid of. ones 17" phillips and ones 19" phillips

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Hi Matt, are these silver or black tv's?

I also have a microwave to give away if anyone wants it. It's green & working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fk34

Hi
    I would be interested in microwave.

• Advertisement

cotton wrote: »
    Hi Matt, are these silver or black tv's?

I also have a microwave to give away if anyone wants it. It's green & working perfectly.
    i have one black and one silver

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

I have a divan double bed to give away, (mattress not included) if anyone wants it, will need to be collected. Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

Hi,

I have 2 leather sofas which I need to get rid of. Condition is ok and v comfortable just wondering if anybody would be interested in taking them off my hands before I dispose off them. Please pm

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

I've am old Flymo lawnmower I don't want as have stoned back garden, if anyone wants it PM me as going to dump next weekend otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

White Ikea wardrobe in great condition to give away.

We only used it for a couple of months until we could afford fitted wardrobes in attic conversion.

Dismantled and instructions included.

Need to get rid of it in next few days. Needs to be collected.

Thanks

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/90121762/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Car2318 wrote: »
    White Ikea wardrobe in great condition to give away.

We only used it for a couple of months until we could afford fitted wardrobes in attic conversion.

Dismantled and instructions included.

Need to get rid of it in next few days. Needs to be collected.

Thanks

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/90121762/

I'm in dire need of a wardrobe and would happily collect it asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

Wardrobe gone. Apologies for delay in updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Selandia

Teak dining table, very solid, seats 6-8, (2 extension leafs). Some water marks but could be sanded (or covered with tablecloth!). Free to take away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Two beige sofas available from first week of June. Collection only.

I've a foldaway single bed for anyone interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

I am interested in the bed could you tell me does it fold small? looking for one for my dads house but his house is tiny. thanks

danois wrote: »
    I am interested in the bed could you tell me does it fold small? looking for one for my dads house but his house is tiny. thanks
    it folds in half, ill post a piccy later.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

2 Dimplex panel heaters with built in timers. Wall mounted.
    They look something like this:

http://www.google.ie/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=ie&client=safari&tab=wi&q=dimplex%20panel%20heaters&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356#i=122

Perfect condition. In Greystones. € 0.00 if you take them away soon.
    PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

I've a foldaway single bed for anyone interested.

interested in bed also,can collect asap

• Registered Users Posts: 41 walnut grove

IanL wrote: »
    I've am old Flymo lawnmower I don't want as have stoned back garden, if anyone wants it PM me as going to dump next weekend otherwise.

Hi is this still available? Can't pm as I don't have 25 posts up yet. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

My sister has a large TV stand to give away as she has now mounted TV on the wall.

photo.php?fbid=3912579583065&set=a.1827648381088.104804.1536678572&type=1&theater

Please PM me if you would like to take it away. In Charlesland.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Sparks115 wrote: »
    My sister has a large TV stand to give away as she has now mounted TV on the wall.

photo.php?fbid=3912579583065&set=a.1827648381088.104804.1536678572&type=1&theater

Please PM me if you would like to take it away. In Charlesland.:D
    Am I the only one who can't see the image?

May be interested!

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Am I the only one who can't see the image?

May be interested!

Can't see it either.

It's a URL link to Facebook.

Sorry dont know how to post a picture!!! Hope this works. Apparently my sister needed the bracket to attach to the wall so whoever takes it away will need a braket to attach their TV to it.

401583_3912579583065_1536678572_3223062_2063879799_n[2].jpg

• Advertisement

TV stand gone. Thanks.

Advertisement