Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

eagle eye wrote: »
    He will take it too if he gets it. Guy is amzing to watch, he seems to hit the hole where he is supposed to every time. Just a real machine on the field. Hopefully its a case that we've been protecting him rather than he has been in the doghouse all along.

Really looking forward to him hopefully getting the lead RB reps. But it is worth noting that we are facing the 4th best run defense in the league. So I'll be amazed if our combined rushing goes over 100 yards today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Really looking forward to him hopefully getting the lead RB reps. But it is worth noting that we are facing the 4th best run defense in the league. So I'll be amazed if our combined rushing goes over 100 yards today.

That's what Josh wants everyone to think!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

I can't see our Running game being that solid today. The Jets as bad as they have been have that solid Run D as Corvus mentioned. I think Vereen Gronk and Amendola and Wright will play larger roles today. And yes you read that right Amendola :) Now he is the number 1 slot I feel he will take his chances. Wont be an easy day though.

Scratch my Amendola prediction open twice and Brady looked elsewhere

Edit: there we go finally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭me89

Brady is getting destroyed:mad:

• Advertisement

oline garbage today

TO. wrote: »
    oline garbage today

Signs have been there the last three games. I expected a tough day for Brady today. Getting him home healthy will have to be the priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Gray picked up a knock?

Amendola Vereen Gronk defo the keys today as I said previously. Bolden and Gray if Gray can shake whatever injury he just picked up will gain those short yards to line up a short 2nd and 3rd down plays.

Tristram wrote: »
    Gray picked up a knock?

Looking that way. Be interesting to see if he comes back.

• Advertisement

Tristram wrote: »
    Gray picked up a knock?

Have been watching the game on and off. Didn't see what happened. Anyone know what he injured?

Have been watching the game on and off. Didn't see what happened. Anyone know what he injured?

Looking at his last carry it looked like he turned on his ankle also on one of the passing plays he didn't look comfortable trying to block.

Looking at his last carry it looked like he turned on his ankle also on one of the passing plays he didn't look comfortable trying to block.

Hopefully he'll be good for the postseason.

Desperate coverage from Chung.

me89 wrote: »
    Desperate coverage from Chung.

Our defense on that drive making the Jets offense look solid. Shocking stuff from a defense that has been great all season long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Jets offense look solid.

that is an extremely difficult thing to do!

Terrible all round first half.

Very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Hopefully the defence steps up in the second half like they've done a lot recently. I swear if we lose our #1 seed against the Jets of all teams, I'll be furious :mad:

Pissing me off that last play Brady only focuses on Gronk and he had Vereen out to his right wide open. The lack of checking down is frsutrating.

Stupid penalty from Butler. :mad:

• Advertisement

I honestly can't see how we are going to win this game. We are sh1tting the bed all over the place right now. Defense non existent. Oline non existent and Tom Brady when struggling making bad decisions. Overall we are sh1t and unless we get our finger out our no 1 seed is gone. Oh and stupid fooking penalties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

This is pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭murtyd17

Come on Pats, lets get going

That is better lets get it going and lets keep getting Vereen involved.

Interception, great chance for the pats
    quick offense here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

We should be flinging out some wr screens to beat the blitz

empacher wrote: »
    We should be flinging out some wr screens to beat the blitz

Exactly and also using Vereen with Wheel Routes out of the backfield or hitting him in the flats.

Gray TD, 17-13 to the patriots

F*cking defense unhinging the good work on the previous 2 drives.

• Advertisement

Jets going to win this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement