Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Human (US) *SPOILERS*

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Great news, I'd hate it if they ended the show with last Monday's massive cliffhanger. I found the 1st season boring enough to stop watching it but having nothing better to do recently I gave it another try and really took to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Fantastic news! This season was hands down the best and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I enjoyed season 3 but I have to say, the constant guitar plinking even in scenes with just dialogue annoys the bejaysus out of me (This has been an issue for me from S01E01). It was great to see Aidan's back story (and any cameo from Mark Pellegrino is welcome), but Sally getting sucked into some other dimension is just getting old. I can see the 4th season being the last one, otherwise it's going to just meander around (unless they do a BBC-like cast recycle).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Crap, I like this more than the UK version (totally amazed that I am writing that), going to have to watch the UK version on bluray again to fix that

The UK version really rushed through its storylines and background, to the characters, but the US having several more episodes per season lets things move and be explored at a better pace.

Very happy that they moved on and did their own story arcs too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

New season kicks off tonight....think its much better then the UK version!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mother ****ers syfy (stupid name, what exactly does it mean)
    I rarely watch anything on that stupid channel as they are worse than fox for quick cancels

mother ****ers syfy (stupid name, what exactly does it mean)
    I rarely watch anything on that stupid channel as they are worse than fox for quick cancels

Devastated
    Hope we get proper closure. The cast seemed to have known in advance because Sam Witwer tweeted a pre-recorded Thank You video to the fans.

Sam just sent out another tweet. I feel a little better now.

image.jpg

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:( ...stupid decision!! :mad:

DeWitt wrote: »
    Devastated
    Hope we get proper closure. The cast seemed to have known in advance because Sam Witwer tweeted a pre-recorded Thank You video to the fans.

Does it mean the 4th season was planned from the off to be a series finale :confused:

If that were the truth everyone would have known about it, in advance.

Advertisement