Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing Machine Repairs

Options
  • 10-01-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone any idea where the best place to get a sewing machine repaired would be? Preferably in Dublin. Thanks in advance :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

From a recent thread here on the Forum - hope it helps!
    John at the Singer shop in Waterford is the best guy in the country to deal with for machines as far as I'm concerned. He gives a good long guarantee, repairs machines himself, and usually ships them out to you for nothing. The shop is 051-874571.

There is also a Singer Store on Talbot Street which may be able to help you! 19B Talbot Street Tel: 1 8743374

• Registered Users Posts: 8 randward

Ah cool thanks, I have a Brother machine but they might point me in the right direction if they cant do it! Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sadhbhsdad

Go to http://www.sosbrother.ie/
    Based in Bray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

There's a sticker on my sewing machine after I got my machine repaired a couple of years ago

Singer Sewing Machine Service
    288A Harolds Cross Road
    Dublin 6W

Tel: 01 4922151

The man there was very helpful to me as I'm a dunce when it comes to sewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    There's a sticker on my sewing machine after I got my machine repaired a couple of years ago

Singer Sewing Machine Service
    288A Harolds Cross Road
    Dublin 6W

Tel: 01 4922151

The man there was very helpful to me as I'm a dunce when it comes to sewing.

Had to bring my sewing machine for repairs and couldn't locate this shop - looks like its gone, or moved. So anyone reading my previous post, please ignore, and apologies for misleading you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement