Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The sugar addicts total recovery guide

Options
  • 09-01-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Has anyone read this book and followed the programme? I've just started, and am eating protein for breakfast and keeping a food diary, going onto the next step in a few days.

I find the theory in this book brilliant, and am hoping that it holds up in practice! :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RebeccaChick

I've read another book written by Nikki Waterman 'The Sugar Addicts Diet' as I do like sugar a bit too much, same idea as that book.

I have stopped eating sugary foods since Jan 1st and found I don't crave it as vi used (Day 4 was hard though!). I will however allow myself a treat on occasion, but for me it's best to go cold turkey otherwise it makes me go crazy and eat loads:rolleyes:

I agree with eating mores protein as it is very filling and for me cutting down on carbs such as bread/crisps/pasta etc. lessens the cravings a lot! Also exercise is very good for taming the unwanted sugar cravings.

Hope the new diet goes well for you and keep us up to date:)!

Advertisement