Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Are Women So Picky?

Options
  • 08-01-2011 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I was talking to a friend the other day, and we both think that women are far too picky when it comes to choosing men. I often see FUGLY women rejecting ok guys for no real reason at all.
    Women are far from perfect. They are greedy, ignorant gold diggers. Why do women become more attracted to wealthy men if this is not the case?:confused::confused:
    Men are doing their best trying to find a women but ye being your arrogant selves think ye are too good for them.
    I'd like to see your reasons for being this way...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Why Are Women So Picky? Why shouldn't we be?! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

With your golden tongue, I'm surprised you're not beating them off with a stick, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

I'm a dude OP and your post screams "misogynist". A small group of women are attracted to money, just as small group of men are.

Women are just as unique and fallible and loveable as men. If you've had little luck in your love life, maybe it's down to your bitterness and blatant sexism.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

telboy wrote: »
    I was talking to a friend the other day, and we both think that women are far too picky when it comes to choosing men. I often see FUGLY women rejecting ok guys for no real reason at all.
    Women are far from perfect. They are greedy, ignorant gold diggers. Why do women become more attracted to wealthy men if this is not the case?:confused::confused:
    Men are doing their best trying to find a women but ye being your arrogant selves think ye are too good for them.

I find no reason for women being so picky over you, cause you sound like an amazing catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Joeyjoejoe83

telboy wrote: »

Jesus thats a bit over the top no?

Everyone is too picky, don't pretend you havent been yourself in the past!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

We're certainly not all that way OP, and as another poster mentioned a small amount of women are golddiggers, as are some men.

That said, if you come across to ladies with even a hint of the attitude given in your post then well, expect to be shot down!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Jesus wept.

Thread closed.

OP, read the charter of this forum before posting. And apply for access to the Ranting and Raving forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Jesus! Not all women are gold diggers! Nor are all women picky!

I'd say your beating them off with a stick with your attitude!!

Not every woman or man for that matter is prepared to "just settle" for anyone!! Why would anyone want to just settle! I know I for one wont just go for any old randomer!

I'm not saying I want a rich man but I'm not gonna go for some man who wants to sponge money off me either! I want a man whos as determined as me!

If thats me being picky fine but I know I work my ass off and am not gonna settle for any old man!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement