Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim, Bike, Run....if only it was that simple!

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Sure who'd want to follow my pathetic training!! :D

I don't know. Anyone that's up at 5:30 for a 3.5km swim of a Wednesday morning could make for interesting reading! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

pgibbo wrote: »
    I don't know. Anyone that's up at 5:30 for a 3.5km swim of a Wednesday morning could make for interesting reading! ;)

Interesting for about a week before I get bored and you end up with fortnightly or even monthly updates..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Ignoring this bit Fazz??

Sort of!

I'm working on updating my website/blog a bit better and more frequently, then perhaps I could graduate to a log next year!
    So a log of sorts this year.
    It's hard, so many distractions, lots of training time and I'm a devil for details and research/analysis so no chance for me this year.

Plus there's plenty of logs already on here already.

I'll put in a few race report copy paste jobs hopefully anyway.

5.30am for 3.5km! Nice work from you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Fazz wrote: »

5.30am for 3.5km! Nice work from you!

I exaggerated slightly. It was only 3,400m. But I made sure to record it correctly on the SBR challenge.

My main aim was to give out about herself being still in bed and the lack of hot porridge.

Advertisement