Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap?

Options
  • 08-01-2011 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

So i was out at a club last night went out with the lads and i got talking to a girl. Later she invites me back to her house which i have to say i didnt come out prepared for.. so i said I didnt have any protection with me and she looked at me like a freak with two heads, walked off calling me a pov.. even after i explained i didnt go out to go on the pull i just needed a night out.

So my question is this, why if she admitted to having condoms at her place did she get so angry at me for not having any with me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

She's a rude cow? I dunno, how would we know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

The Ladies Lounge is not here to answer all queries gents have about the ladies in their lives. If you want to know why anybody does something you have to ask them.

All the best. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement