Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boilerhouse?!?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

easychair wrote: »
    I find that in Ireland the proportion of men with foreskin problems is hundreds of times more than in any other country. Phimosis in not uncommon, as is a generally tight foreskin, but for some reason a proportion of Irish men who suffer from those sorts of problems don't get it checked out and rectified.

Didn't know what that condition was, so I looked it up on wikipedia. I'm sorry but the picture on the wiki page had me in stitches laughing. Sorry, I'm cruel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭terrlobe

easychair wrote: »
    I find that in Ireland the proportion of men with foreskin problems is hundreds of times more than in any other country. Phimosis in not uncommon, as is a generally tight foreskin, but for some reason a proportion of Irish men who suffer from those sorts of problems don't get it checked out and rectified.

Didn't know what that condition was, so I looked it up on wikipedia. I'm sorry but the picture on the wiki page had me in stitches laughing. Sorry, I'm cruel.
    you are a cruel fecker <says he stifling a laugh>

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whiteblueman

Hi there, what is it like on a mid-week night, say Wed. midnight on?

Thinking of indulging

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Whiteblueman, please stop asking the same question on multiple bolierhouse threads, and bumping old threads in the process.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Here's a question for y'all: What would be the female equivelent of The Boilerhouse, as in a place where women can go to have sex with women?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

How long has whiteblueman been dithering about going? Must be at least three years at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

McChubbin wrote: »
    Here's a question for y'all: What would be the female equivelent of The Boilerhouse, as in a place where women can go to have sex with women?

Also would like an answer to this please!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whiteblueman

MYOB wrote: »
    How long has whiteblueman been dithering about going? Must be at least three years at this stage.

Why does it matter... i was keen to know more is all.

Anyway went again the other day and had a serious amount of action with a string of guys but i now know I am not into it so no more boilerhouse questions from me, you will be glad to hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

McChubbin wrote: »

A convent:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dark Chocolate

I wonder how many biscuits Whiteblueman would eat before he realises he doesn't like them, before continuing to consume the whole packet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Dark Chocolate

Humble apologies if I've offended Whiteblueman, or, indeed, anyone with my post above, it was not my intention to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭NoobSaibot5

I've always been fascinated with the place, but only ever went once. Had the best threesome of my life in there.

And as for the gay taxi drivers, they are HOT!!! Been chatted up by a few but pulled three before and it was always such a thrill. When are they out again? ;) lol

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

When are they out again? ;) lol

Every bloody night on S.G. Georges Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 peasncarrots

some of the gay taxi drivers are so up front yippee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement