Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best salsa classes in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-01-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi everyone, as part of my new year's resolution, I want to take up a new hobby which will help me lose weight and meet new people.

I think that Salsa could be the answer!

Where would you recommend are the best salsa classes in Dublin?
    I would preferably like somewhere in the city centre, that has a social atmosphere, but isn't full of sleazy men!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 leelaaloo

I haven't tried this myself but have you heard of classes called salsa slims? they have lots of classes around the city. No partner required,just women learning salsa moves as a form of exercise, all done like an aerobics class as far as I know.might be worth a look..best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I could teach you but i'm a sleazy man.

Try here and here. Both of those are supposed to be good and their nights in the Garda club and Odeon attract some of the best dancers of the genre in Dublin.

You'll also find a list of places that offer classes here.

http://www.salsapod.net/ireland/clubs-classes.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

For salsa, www.danzon.ie is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Why is this in the Fitness Logs?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 airwaves10

I could teach you but i'm a sleazy man.

Try here and here. Both of those are supposed to be good and their nights in the Garda club and Odeon attract some of the best dancers of the genre in Dublin.

You'll also find a list of places that offer classes here.

http://www.salsapod.net/ireland/clubs-classes.html

It depends, are you an attractive sleazy man? :D
    Thanks for your reply!

• Advertisement
Advertisement