Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chucky ár Lá... DigDig's gonna get you!

Options
1909192939496»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

digger2d2 wrote: »
    Today - 3 miles at 8.10 pace

Tempo run?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Very best of luck at the weekend now digger. Time to reap the rewards for all that work you have put in, the dark nights, core and strengthening progammes you have put your body through. Do our country proud!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

You might struggle to fit into that t-shirt though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

blockic wrote: »
    Very best of luck at the weekend now digger. Time to reap the rewards for all that work you have put in, the dark nights, core and strengthening progammes you have put your body through. Do our country proud!

Talking about cores, mine is nowhere to be seen under all the fat. Training for the Waterford half might see me drop to 23 stone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

digger2d2 wrote: »
    Talking about cores, mine is nowhere to be seen under all the fat. Training for the Waterford half might see me drop to 23 stone!!

Was that your picture TRR had on his log then ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement