Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating

Options
  • 30-12-2010 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭

I've been reading through this forum for the last couple of months, never used it much before than. I find the advise very helpful and relate to a lot of what's put up here.

One thing that has stuck out at me is that (and it's probably because I'm a male who is interested in females, it's probably the reverse for women) that most people coming on here saying they cheated and are looking for advise are women.

I was just interested in knowing some of the figures so thought I'd stick a poll up. I had seen a survey done in the states that said that women were the more likely to cheat which was against what I would have thought myself but this forum has made me think the same.

Started this in Gentlemens Club too to get a larger audience of both sexes.

Have you Cheated before? 1 vote

I am female, have cheated and would do it again
    0% 0 votes
    I am female, have cheated and wouldn't do it again.
    0% 0 votes
    I am female, haven't cheated but would.
    0% 0 votes
    I am female, haven't cheated and wouldn't.
    0% 0 votes
    I am male, have cheated and would do it again.
    0% 0 votes
    I am male, have cheated and wouldn't do it again.
    0% 0 votes
    I am male, haven't cheated but would.
    0% 0 votes
    I am male, haven't cheated and wouldn't.
    100% 1 vote

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement