Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runkeeper Pro (iPhone / iPod Touch / Android) - was €7.99, now FREE!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Picked this up last night randomly cruising the App Store, and used it this morning. HUGELY impressed! It's excellent... makes running fun, and gives you stats that make it all feel worthwhile. Definitely worth a download.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Picked this up last night randomly cruising the App Store, and used it this morning. HUGELY impressed! It's excellent... makes running fun, and gives you stats that make it all feel worthwhile. Definitely worth a download.

i bought it for 8quid two years ago, well worth the money but gutted its free as i feel scamed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭elsy

Hi all I cant find this on market if I click on link it comes up not found in market and when I search manually no results either

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

elsy wrote: »
    Hi all I cant find this on market if I click on link it comes up not found in market and when I search manually no results either

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/runkeeper-pro/id300235330?mt=8

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭elsy

thanks a million for reply I should of said its android market I cant find it in

• Advertisement
Advertisement